Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

dear diary

Reaction score
23/07/2008

today i woke up at 10, and was ment to be out of the house at 10 to meet friends, so left the house at 10 past 10, to walk to town. when i got there daz left for work, and chris did aswell.

then my mate went to buy Wii, and we got taxi back then played Wii for a bit, then came home and helped mum with Pre holiday stuff.

after that i went out, had some jokes with a few old school mates, then came home, to help dad with a few things.

went to uncles to drop off a few things, then came home and ate dinner, then after that i decided to turen the lap top on to chat to a few people on MSN, and brouse ragezone and facebook, to see what people are doing, and chill out and converse with people.

ChewBecca - dear diary - RaGEZONE Forums

Back