Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dear diary

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
23/07/2008

today i woke up at 10, and was ment to be out of the house at 10 to meet friends, so left the house at 10 past 10, to walk to town. when i got there daz left for work, and chris did aswell.

then my mate went to buy Wii, and we got taxi back then played Wii for a bit, then came home and helped mum with Pre holiday stuff.

after that i went out, had some jokes with a few old school mates, then came home, to help dad with a few things.

went to uncles to drop off a few things, then came home and ate dinner, then after that i decided to turen the lap top on to chat to a few people on MSN, and brouse ragezone and facebook, to see what people are doing, and chill out and converse with people.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
im taking the piss you idiot.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
ChewBecca - dear diary - RaGEZONE Forums

change my name already!
Reaction score
Wheres the part that says that you have an undying passion for a man named Luke who is just so good looking that words cant describe him?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
And a guy called Laz-low who you'll take to Cornwall with you so I don't have to go to some boring Air Show in Edinburgh?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Wheres the part that says that you have an undying passion for a man named Luke who is just so good looking that words cant describe him?

shhh i thought that was a secret

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I know what you mean by "Wii" :wink2:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
ChewBecca - dear diary - RaGEZONE Forums

Keep the goodtimes comin'

Back