Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Death Be Not Proud by John Guther

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me... My teacher is really strict about sparknotes and she remembers everything written in there please someone help me make your own summary of this book... It's a summer reading book I need to finish cause I have a test on it at Thursday....
It would be great if anyone have good notes about it.... Thanks!

This is what I have so far.....
"Death be not Proud" by John Gunther

Introduction:

This book had taken alot of work and showed the relationship between fatherand son. I thought it was very interesting that his father had attempted to make a book for his own son. He probably wept alot during making this book. It was anice way to show his feelings for his son and how much he cared about the family.He wanted to share his expierence of how harsh it was during that time of his life.

Characters:

Johnny; A boy who courageously fought his tumor. The tumor took place in his brain. Johnny has courage that probably no-one else I know has. Even when he was young he had been very strong and positive. For someone who was about to die by a deadly disease still stayed very positive and I believe that he has a strong heart, mind, and soul. Johnny had always defied the fact that he was sick but no matter how hard he tried he always knew the fact that he has a short life. When he discovered that he had a tumor, I thought he maturerly dealed with the situation, even with his parents. After that, he wouldn't let anyone tease him or sad for who he was. He was a very strong person and he wouldn't let his sickness take over the rest of his life.

John Guther; The father of Johnny, and is divorced from Frances. He wasn't as eased and comfortable of speaking about death to his son.

Frances; The mother of Johnny was always more mature and intellegent into talking things such as death.

P.s. I would greatly appriecate it... Thank you very very much....:construct

i wouldnt use the word son three times in a single paragraph as you have.

i wouldnt use the word son three times in a single paragraph as you have.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE MAKER OF RAGEZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHTTTT HE's talking to a noob like me!!!
I FEEL SO POPULAR!!!!

btw.... why doesnt my post count go up?

ty admin for helping me

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE MAKER OF RAGEZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHTTTT HE's talking to a noob like me!!!
I FEEL SO POPULAR!!!!

ty admin for helping me
No need to have a attack lol, Just use SparkNote....read it over a couple of times then write it in your own words. Teachers just scaring you

No need to have a attack lol, Just use SparkNote....read it over a couple of times then write it in your own words. Teachers just scaring you

Thanks man...
Sparknotes helped me alot man... You both rock!:2gunsfiring_v1:
btw.... sorry for making such a dumb question
"why doesn't my post count go up"
Lol.. I should have read the section info

I FEEL SO POPULAR!!!!

ty admin for helping me
Wtf?
xD

lol =) yea spark notes lol ur summing it in ur words unless ur jus coping and pasting it straight from spark notes ... which would be bad unless u give proper citations >.> and would love to see ur teachers reaction when she see's spark notes on it >.> as the main refrence

also ur trend is in the spam section >.>

Back