Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Death Race?

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it suppose to be based off of Twisted Metal?
Old Play Station game with cars that have crazy weapons and crazy drivers and the goal is to kill everyone.

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure we all know the ending to those kinds of movies though I was just wandering since it reminded me of it.
xD
and now I miss that game :/

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, its either a rip-off of Death Race 2000 or Running Man. Or it could be a remake. But nooooooo its not based on Twisted Metal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, its either a rip-off of Death Race 2000 or Running Man. Or it could be a remake. But nooooooo its not based on Twisted Metal.

remake?

does look like tiwsted metal.

Reaction score
It's alternate title is Death Race 3000 and the original writers (from 2000) are credited.

Also imo Carmageddon is the only real game that made their games based on the Deathrace 2000 movie as in that game driving over people gets you rewards, and the more in a short time the bigger the bonus.

Back