Decay Devias - Devias Reskin Mu Skins 

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
3
PainSavior - Decay Devias - Devias Reskin - RaGEZONE Forums
* Info.
​

  • Done due to the failure of snow.

  • Like my other map skin, this also took me some time, and yes just about everything was edited.

  • I'll say this again, please do not try to take bits and pieces and call them your own, I can't stress that enough.
* Image.
​

  • Yet again, I'm not going to have the whole image on here because it'd look just flat out obnoxious, so just click the link below.

* Download.
​

  • MediaFire -
* Credits.
​

  • Webzen.

  • PainSavior.

  • Aurvandil. (Some BMDs.)

  • (Thank you for the fix @KingLordMaster)



​
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] Decay Devias - Devias Reskin

nice job... accept you got to remove the stone snowman XD
 
Re: [Release] Decay Devias - Devias Reskin

excellent work 10/10 keep up the good work, we want decay noria too. xD

Aha, yeah well I suppose I could try, I hope to be making more skins soon.

i think grass in save zone is too big :)

Yeah, I kinda know what you mean actually, but eh, it's part of the atmosphere.
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] Decay Devias - Devias Reskin

Nice job 10/10 . But i don't like it because davias for me must be with snow ;D
 
Back