Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Decompiling & Source Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, I think mu community is about to die.
Little surprise for all

Data Server S6.2 (Source) -
Event Server S6.2 (Source) -
Game Server 1.00.93 (PDB+MAP+40% Dec) -
Game Server S6.2 TAI (R_GS PDB + EXE) -
Game Server 1.00.87 (Source) -
WzAG S6.2 (90% DEC) -
Data Server S4.5 (SOURCE) -
Data Server EX700 (PDB+EXE) -
Resource Guard -

Updated 04.02.13
All Credits goes to MSC Team, HermeX, Crazzy

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameServer1.01.02, this is GameServer by WebZen ? i need full folder data of server ^^!

sorry english.

Reaction score
Thank you, but all i need. Only main.pdb or Client source for custom develop ^^!

Nobody knows how to get the sources of main.exe?, Ie the game with them and the communities would not die, all the latest versions of wz main.exe are released protected, but considering the sources of the client, and would not have to depend on updates makes Webzen ridiculous.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need Game Server 1.00.87 (Source), if somebody have please share me link? because Multiupload not work/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea about the lua version that GS 1.01.02 uses, also anyone got the Data Folder for this GS ? Thanks In Advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GS_CS of S6.2 is missing.
PM me if you want it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GS_CS of S6.2 is missing.

You said that you have data folder of GS 1.01.02. You had better share it to the community than keep it for yourself. If you upload it, there would be someone decompiles new GS 1.01.02 and combine it with old CastleSiege & Crywolf source from GS_CS93 to create new GS_CS. That's the thing you should do not only for the community but also for you. I hope you understand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You said that you have data folder of GS 1.01.02. You had better share it to the community than keep it for yourself. If you upload it, there would be someone decompiles new GS 1.01.02 and combine it with old CastleSiege & Crywolf source from GSCS93 to create new GS_CS. That's the thing you should do not only for the community but also for you. I hope you understand.
Just letting everyone know that gs_cs is missing. I dont need it.
Also moderators deleted my posts twice, when I uploaded the data folder.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everybody can see the GS_CS is missing not only you.

Back