Decoy Player Doll

I added this and followed each step.

But when I login, I can't see any weapons.

Is it because there's no </AddWeaponElu>?

Edit: I tried adding that but now it crashes at Mesh
 
`Styx - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums

`Styx - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums


Its Awesome ^^

Thanks for the Release Styx
 
/bump
Does it look cool as a sword ?
`Styx - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums

`Styx - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums

`Styx - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums

`Styx - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums
 

Attachments

  • Gunz001 - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums
    Gunz001.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Gunz002 - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums
    Gunz002.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Gunz003 - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums
    Gunz003.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Gunz004 - Decoy Player Doll - RaGEZONE Forums
    Gunz004.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Back