Dekaron

the files look real to me. but too many bug and trojan inject on it :/
 
Hmmmmmmmm, i will back to server help!
wait for news :)
 
now dekaron server works fine session works, but the login doesnt works.and the database have some probleme anyway who succes to create the full database?
 
^^;; I haven't messed with the files yet myself... still getting stuff ready and looking for more files. (I got an addiction xD )

Anyways glad to see you all working through the 'problem' and testing :)

I'll hit back if I find out something for you all.
 
Tinkle : nice anyway i try to setup my sql database but i dont understand the step with odbc and dsn please more explain this .

Lets go to work on it everyone.
 
I don't know anything/much about DSN myself but the part with ODBC should be listed underneath your control panel I think you might have to make an ODBC connection for each server... I believe some files here once required that I think it was for a game 3 Online (Story about Three Kingdoms) or maybe it was NHero but you need to go into the odbc part and then click the bottom link which should be SQL Server then you'll fill it the database name like "Account" give it a name like "Account" then set how the server accesses it usually I think you need to do the 'SA/YourPassword' but I am not sure how to read the sql files to find out if they have a user/pw in them I think they may so we'll need the "SA/PW they used" as well as you'll need your SQL installation to match that information... heh I hope I explained this well enough. I passed out today lol so I gotta wake back up.
 
No the control panel in Windows underneath (Typically) My Computer :)

Control Panel
Adminstative Tools
***Data Sources(ODBC)***

Now some pictures

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums


Hopefully these english pictures will help you
they'll pretty much the same one's as the chinese just in english lol

btw I think you'll need to login through SQL means not Windows NT login
I think that's the 'professional' way of doing it?
Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to spout off lies :P
 
omfg nice dude xD im french so all that stuff is to hard to understand xD anyway very very thanksss for all i work on it now.

And your work advance? you can create server and clean database?

I have some questions and problems :

1 - I create all database but in the execute i have multiples mistakes, its important?

2 - For starting i launch the dbmons.exe first and in the next i launch what?

3 - I create all account (account04 account vip with odbc) its finish?

Thanks for future answers :x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hmm now to figure out which database connects to
ACCOUNT04
ACCOUNTMOON
ACCOUNTVIP

Those three should be DSN if I understand right heh i'm now working on the files myself ^^;;
I'll be sure to share my success if I should find it.
Still need to get a client to test LOL!
 
i think the client are using 29.10



deadfront 36.10 client


optional patch 36.0.10 for 29.10 client
 
Last edited:
you succeded to create database? launch all .exe whithout mistakes?

but now i don't know to connect account04 with database and i need help ^^ but for your client try to unpack a data.pak of another server ^^.
 
Good luck because the chinese forum + google translate = 1000 hours to understand

i think some files for the database missings right? but good luck for your server ^^

and cocomon you work on it ?
 
im busy on my work. but i will hang around collect those use able files address post at here. so u guys can test it out.

most of the newest privater server are using old 29.10 client. think it could be for this server files are using with. if u guy found out Braiken Castle come with christmas theme, it could be 36.0.10 version
 
Nice move..Thanx alot.Hope you all try your best with the dekaron files so that the whole community will enjoy English Dekaron servers at last.. :)
 
Back