Dekaron

loc use the extreme dekaron 36 10 posted earlier in topic ^^ change the ips to your and your done :) it works like charm!

edit :
look for ips started with 192.168 and change them. A reminder, if you see a ip like 192.168.2.234 you must change it like this 192.168.2.004 for an example or you get a cant connect to server error. Hope i helped ^^
 
HI TINKLE
hello there my friends. how is every1 doing?

My server works, me and my dad are happy now we play the game and he is in brazil... and IM in the USA awesome. Anyways,,

How do we make WEB SERVER software SUCH as WEBMAN.exe work with list.txt?
Is there any special modules to be loaded?
I use AppServ for my website, people type my IP and they enter website.. but when i use WEBMAN.exe my website will stop working.
I placed the list.txt inside my AppServ/www folder, and the dklauncher still couldnt find my server.
I had WEBMAN.exe work as a webserver for my website too but APPSERV supports php and WEBMAN.exe doesnt.

Any sujestions?]
One word: ports xD
I think dekaron launcher port <> 80 (wich is for a website)

Hope this helped :D

EDIT: when I installed SQL, this error really made me ROFL:
 
I seen in chine web page have this

$account_odbc = odbc_connect('account','sa',');
} elseif ($_POST[ZoneGroup]=="zone2") {
$account_odbc = odbc_connect('account2','sa','');

.. but why account abd account 2 data base .. i don't understand :)

thst becosue have 2 servers, dooh!
 
@tinkle

I have trouble with GMTool whic is inside of GMTool.rar
Its bound to a machine ID...cannot use it :S

ANd btw, i hate SQL 2000, its instalation process is fucked up.

And BTW, SQL 2000 ( or MSDE 2000 ) is just a DB, which manager are you using?

this one which is on video? Enterprise Manager?

EDIT: I have a problem with MSSQL... I have downloaded MSDE sp.4 is this correct?

Also, where can i get Enterprise Manager ? It is not included, right?

EDIT: OK, i found it -> first you need to install CLient Tools from
Then download MSDE sp 4 and install it with parameters
Code:
[Options]
SAPWD="AStrongSAPwd"
SECURITYMODE=SQL

*ILikeToEdit: @ Tinkle
can you please re-attach those txt file with +9 items? the one you put in is messed up cause u saved it in ASCI not in UNICODE so chinese chars r missing and i cant translate :>
 
I have dk extreme clients patch 36.0.10^^

I want to buy item in the shop but I request a password????xD



can help me?
 
It must be a problem on your end @ Mohrad.
Because I did save txt as Unicode ....

Try getting the program NJStar it's trial program but I went way past the date and it still loads... You run that program then load up a txt file like I posted and it should fix it 'Automatically' ....
 
ok, most important are Ids, i can work out the rest. :P

How bout GMTool ? any ideas? Or we will never use it unless some pro^hacker cracks this??

Also im stucked at Query Analyzer....shows no servers online...

I need tutorial how to set a (local) server as in video... >.<

Edit: I know where the problem is, when i launch dbmone etc. i get msg on dbmon that SQL server access got denied or is offline.

After checks i realized that changing password at Scurity->Logins->DkServer does nothing! As a default at dkserver is set some 10-chars long password, i change it to 123456 ( 6 chars ) and press OK. then when i click DkServer again theres STILL 10 chars password...
 
Last edited:
Some One can help me i got this error anytime when i Start dbmon.exe

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums
 
client/launcher compatibility :

use DEKARON EXTREME client with 36.0.10 update.
then change ips in the data.pak (some times, about 15 IP to change !)
Use the Luncher.exe on this website : edit him (ultraedit or winHex) search list.txt and change the IP by your server IP...

don't forget to configure your list.txt correctly (ip, version) then execute Webman.exe with the correct path to your list.txt

Please suggest. I can't run dekaron with this launcher,Gameguard error.

Or how to run dekaron.exe without launcher.
 
I managed to fixx most of my problems ( except GMTool :P ) but im stucked at dbmon.exe

I get error like :

Code:
microsoft ole db provider time limit exceeded

What may caus this error?
 
Don't Work BladeCX same error anytime i reinstall 4 times my computer but the same error -...-


why are you reinstalling??? You should just right click the folder and rename it.....

I know vista is lame but seriously you have to REINSTALL the os to change a folder name?

talk about FAIL.


That or your reinstalling MSSQL but still wtf ???
 
yop yop^^

why no ip does not connect to the server.

While my local IP and router is that everything works well

I have no fixed ip I am compelled to use the no ip
 
why are you reinstalling??? You should just right click the folder and rename it.....

I know vista is lame but seriously you have to REINSTALL the os to change a folder name?

talk about FAIL.


That or your reinstalling MSSQL but still wtf ???


i change the floder name. but dont work mssql is installet same error... I Reinstall Os after rename dont work same error
 
Back