• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Delete character

Reaction score
How i can change the deleting time of character (7days) to 1days etc
also i saw on perfection website delete character option on php :
it was deleting character on one click so if any one have the query to direct delete
or this php stage i will be thanked for him :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check procedure _DeleteCharPermanently change time there to anything or disable it.

I recommend you to let the character for one day till it completely be deleted , couse if someone hacked any character can delete it and it will be problem for the real owner.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
On this section right
PHP:
    if (@elapsed_min < ((60 * 24 * 7 + (60 * 23)))
This (7) is days right because 60minute * 24hour * 7days right what about the next section + ( 60 * 23 )
also i tried before and changed this ( 7 ) to ( 1 ) and restarted server files and tried to delete character and still same 7days to delete but maybe because i didn't changed the media but i will try now to change the number 7 to 1 and delete character and check it tomorrow

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On this section right
PHP:
    if (@elapsed_min < ((60 * 24 * 7 + (60 * 23)))
This (7) is days right because 60minute * 24hour * 7days right what about the next section + ( 60 * 23 )
also i tried before and changed this ( 7 ) to ( 1 ) and restarted server files and tried to delete character and still same 7days to delete but maybe because i didn't changed the media but i will try now to change the number 7 to 1 and delete character and check it tomorrow
update if you manage to get it working

Upvote 0
Back