deletexxxy

Can you help me please Buya

Oq6y9ox - deletexxxy - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Hi, it simply says that debug symbols for those are missing, which is normal and not an issue. they could be downloaded but it's not needed for anyone who doesn't work intensively with it. either way it's even less important for release builds.
so this is not of any concern.
as for the other errors regarding the runtimelibrary: as I said in my howto, when building angelscript, one setting needs to be adjusted first, else it won't match the source.
the runtime library constists of the C and C++ standard libraries code. it's available as static library (.lib) or dynamic library (.dll). static means, the code ffrom the libraries are linked into the program. dynamic means, the code from the libraries will be loaded on the runtime. when there are multiple C++ projects, like in this case: source + third party libraries, this setting must match in order to create a working executable.

latest progress: scissors of karma has been implemented.
 
Fixed***

Fixed****

(lol i just keep fixing my issues sorry for the edits admins)

Btw Buya how come Gach, and Hair NPCs not working? Is the scripting engine not working properly?
 
Last edited:
Hey! What happened with the development? Considering the latest commit was about months ago?

Seeing how busy he always is. It seems he makes commits here and there when he has time.
 
Fixed***

Fixed****

(lol i just keep fixing my issues sorry for the edits admins)

Btw Buya how come Gach, and Hair NPCs not working? Is the scripting engine not working properly?

The transition to the scripting engine is not complete yet, alot of npcs etc. don't work currently for that reason, but when I continue to work on it, I will finish the transition. The scripts need to be changed for the new system.

Hey! What happened with the development? Considering the latest commit was about months ago?

Hi, i am still around and might continue working on it soon. I definitely didn't give it up.
 
Buya, do you maybe happen to still have the Xanadu v97 (with EMS support) source ?


Pro

Hi, no, not anymore, but maybe it could be found somewhere where it was put earlier.
I might look into it in some time.
Though consider that as EMS no longer exists since some time, one has to ask himself if it would be worth to work with that nontheless.
 
Hi, no, not anymore, but maybe it could be found somewhere where it was put earlier.
I might look into it in some time.
Though consider that as EMS no longer exists since some time, one has to ask himself if it would be worth to work with that nontheless.

Would be really great. Friends of mine and me want to create an EMS Pserver for us. You would help us a lot :)

And yea I know that Ems doesn't exist anymore, but we wanted a low version Ems Server anyway


Pro
 
News/Update:

1. I have basically finished the direct .wz data loading by implementing it for quests too recently, also,
some bugs related to quests have been fixed.

2. Atleast as of now, I am not planning to distribute/publish the old EMS version of my source (which was leaked a long time ago, but is no longer publicly available).

3. I am working on fixing the remaining bugs and features.

Well, and it won't be again (I could also remove the file from mediafire if you want, but maybe you don't care). At the time it seemed as the right thing to do (because of your douche-move), now.. I don't really care about what happened anymore, so it won't be shared again (have my word).

Great job with the source, amazed that you're still working on it. Why not update to a newer GMS version?
 
Well, and it won't be again (I could also remove the file from mediafire if you want, but maybe you don't care). At the time it seemed as the right thing to do (because of your douche-move), now.. I don't really care about what happened anymore, so it won't be shared again (have my word).

Great job with the source, amazed that you're still working on it. Why not update to a newer GMS version?
Hey, can you maybe send me the EMS source? Would pay you 10€ through Paypal.
 
Back