• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Delphi] [Source] [v83+]Delphi MapleStory Server (supports v83/v90/v97)

bot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i download

Get a SVN checkout I use Tortoise. And also Hendi whenever I use the latest revision and upload the v83 mcdb and I run my localhost for v83 it comes up and shows the connection as accepted and then shortly after says disconnected any idea why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one knows how to script npc for delphi?

and anyone know , when i use my hamachi id to log in to delphims , i dc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delphi servers suck. No offense. It is used a lot by nubs because of the easy GUI T_T. I don't find that the server itself has potential.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Delphi servers suck. No offense. It is used a lot by nubs because of the easy GUI T_T. I don't find that the server itself has potential.

AFAIK, no large-scale public servers use this. Why do you think this doesn't have potential? I think Hendi has done more than prove that this source can be better than any Odin source. The only reasons I can think of that people don't use this is because 1) he's the only one developing it, 2) there is little to no customization when it comes to non-GMS, 3) there is no real "support" other than this thread, and 4) though the server is great, there are no localhosts. There are some great guides on how to play loopback, but they can't play online with their friends across the world. What I think most people fail to realize that DelphiMS is actually revolutionary to this section. Now why do you think people like you can come in here and say that this, and the Delphi language, "sucks"? Simple answer, because you were carried here on Java. You were babied in to thinking that Odin is the only way a MapleStory server could possibly be run.

Stay out of this section until you can respect a source by the author's hard work and dedication, and not because you think the language it is programmed in "sucks".

Reaction score
AFAIK, no large-scale public servers use this. Why do you think this doesn't have potential? I think Hendi has done more than prove that this source can be better than any Odin source. The only reasons I can think of that people don't use this is because 1) he's the only one developing it, 2) there is little to no customization when it comes to non-GMS, 3) there is no real "support" other than this thread, and 4) though the server is great, there are no localhosts. There are some great guides on how to play loopback, but they can't play online with their friends across the world. What I think most people fail to realize that DelphiMS is actually revolutionary to this section. Now why do you think people like you can come in here and say that this, and the Delphi language, "sucks"? Simple answer, because you were carried here on Java. You were babied in to thinking that Odin is the only way a MapleStory server could possibly be run.

Stay out of this section until you can respect a source by the author's hard work and dedication, and not because you think the language it is programmed in "sucks".

The only legitimate reason I think of not using DelphiMS is that it's under developed in terms of features. Noone feels like recreating hundreds of scripts when it's already done in Odin and could be continued in Odin, maybe that's why no other source in a different langauge is alive. (Excluding Vana because it's not really available to the public :?:)

Plus why would i learn another langauge for maple lolzolozls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. Everytime I try to build the project I get this error:
Hendi48 - [Delphi] [Source] [v83+]Delphi MapleStory Server (supports v83/v90/v97) - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get this set error . " [DCC Fatal Error] DECCipher.pas(33): F1026 File not found: ' DECUtil.dcu' " when i'm building.
Any idea why? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, does anyone have a solution to those errors?
The one drzboy posted and some other errors? when trying to build ctrl+shift+f9

I keep getting
[DCC Fatal Error] MapleCrypt.pas(29): F1026 File not found: 'DECCipher.dcu'

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hendi can you like give download link without using the rev?

Looking for V97 Mapleserver.exe launcher :O

Help!! im getting SQL Error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very very good release! By the way, are MSEA servers only for us or they are open to play for our friends too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cash cant use?

no such script : a_offce.ds
why somany npc no such script

Back