[Design] CastleMS

Moohrple Saatoori
Decennium
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
822
Reaction score
130
Hey there,
I recently got bored and open the photoshop and I dont know why but I somehow started working on a website design.
I didn't intend to make one, after I worked for like 40 minutes, I realized that I'm actually working on it f3.

It's far from being perfect, haven't really used photoshop for over a year or so..
I will not code this design since I haven't coded anything for more than a year which means, I'm too lazy to relearn and practice html and php.


The server 'CastleMS' does NOT exist.
I do NOT own a server, this name was picked after I started designing the navi bar which reminded me of a castle lol.

I know what you guys thinking; "Enough talk, show us the ****!!"..

Picture:
95OLFSI - [Design] CastleMS - RaGEZONE Forums


Download:


The psd isn't really orgenized unlike my other works & designs (I didn't publish them) but bare with it.


I would suggest to replace the Vote4NX and Donation shop buttons to your own, if you know how to design it.
I didn't had time, I was lazy so I didn't really put any effort on these buttons, but I actually liked the overall design.

I must say to all those who are about to flame, I did NOT copied anything from another design, I did NOT copied anyone's work. don't flame.
Criticism is more than welcome, but not flaming. there is a difference.

Credits:
Nexon~ making it so easy to ripp off your background, and the characters that I used for the logo.. (I think it's Nexon's, not so sure since I just found it in my pc on an old harddrive).
All the rest is me f3

So what do you think about it ?
 
Once again, the best parts about this release are the items that Nexon did, not you.
I don't understand why you don't put in an ounce of effort by going on graphic design websites, reading their tutorials, watching their videos, and just learning how to be a better designer. Instead, you create sub par designs and release them under the pretense that it's "been a while," or that you're "too lazy to relearn."
Cut the crap. Get off your lazy ass and go learn something.
 
Once again, the best parts about this release are the items that Nexon did, not you.
I don't understand why you don't put in an ounce of effort by going on graphic design websites, reading their tutorials, watching their videos, and just learning how to be a better designer. Instead, you create sub par designs and release them under the pretense that it's "been a while," or that you're "too lazy to relearn."
Cut the crap. Get off your lazy ass and go learn something.

You read half of the things.. I said I'm too lazy to relearn web coding, not designing.
and what would you expect ? You really thought I had a scanner and all of that so I can draw my own bg ? I dont have the tools to make my own bg.
you can check every website design, 80% of them took bgs of nexon and didn't make it on their own, no one said anything about it so why did you even came with that up ?

And I can change the background to whatever I want, skies or anything else.. it will fit to almost anything.
 
You read half of the things.. I said I'm too lazy to relearn web coding, not designing.
and what would you expect ? You really thought I had a scanner and all of that so I can draw my own bg ? I dont have the tools to make my own bg.
you can check every website design, 80% of them took bgs of nexon and didn't make it on their own, no one said anything about it so why did you even came with that up ?

And I can change the background to whatever I want, skies or anything else.. it will fit to almost anything.

I think he's pretty much saying that you have to re-learn how to web code and have a better imagination.
 
You read half of the things.. I said I'm too lazy to relearn web coding, not designing.
and what would you expect ? You really thought I had a scanner and all of that so I can draw my own bg ? I dont have the tools to make my own bg.
you can check every website design, 80% of them took bgs of nexon and didn't make it on their own, no one said anything about it so why did you even came with that up ?

And I can change the background to whatever I want, skies or anything else.. it will fit to almost anything.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that you obviously have the time and the passion to make designs. But when you look at this, do you really think
"I'm proud of this design, and I'm proud of all the effort I put into it. My creation is the result of my very best effort, and I truly believe it is on par with other designs"?
I'm guessing you don't.
There's so many resources out there to improve. If you think you're good at designing, then you're probably not good. And I'm not saying that to be offensive, even I don't think I'm that great at programming. So what can I do? I practice, and I get better. And you can too.
 
Back