Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design for Ling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i made that design for my fr before 2-3years! for his server (IDK what server he just used!).
DOWNLOAD Design - 1 :
DOWNLOAD Design - 2 :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm going to have a go at one for you tonight to show you what I can do. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
screenshot1 - Design for Ling!! - RaGEZONE Forums screenshot2 - Design for Ling!! - RaGEZONE Forums screenshot3 - Design for Ling!! - RaGEZONE Forums

This is something simple I've put together as a "template" for my actual training.
Included in the pictures is the main page, a simple light-box login popup, and a Blog Entry System in which you can add entries to the page!

I didn't style it, I just wanted to give a little demo.
Also, the main content area has huge amounts of room for other content as well.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
View attachment 110202View attachment 110203View attachment 110204

This is something simple I've put together as a "template" for my actual training.
Included in the pictures is the main page, a simple light-box login popup, and a Blog Entry System in which you can add entries to the page!

I didn't style it, I just wanted to give a little demo.
Also, the main content area has huge amounts of room for other content as well.

I like it and when u put the boxes will look so pretty :),what u think about my last design?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's good for the style.
It has a nice simple design.
But again, you don't take accessibility and usability into account when you're building your websites.

The typography, the color palette and layout make everything. Take one away and the whole site becomes ****.

You have to take all of these into account when building the layout itself.
Look up "Usability and Accessibility Web Development" in Google and read up when you have time.
It'll help you a lot designing wise.

Reaction score
It's good for the style.
It has a nice simple design.
But again, you don't take accessibility and usability into account when you're building your websites.

The typography, the color palette and layout make everything. Take one away and the whole site becomes ****.

You have to take all of these into account when building the layout itself.
Look up "Usability and Accessibility Web Development" in Google and read up when you have time.
It'll help you a lot designing wise.
okey,im rdy with that, now i know what i make i need to put a font who can read from people with disabilities
is this?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not disabilities necessarily.
You just need to make the text overall readable so people don't get confused.

Tahoma, Arial or a nice semi-cursive font works well in some cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back