Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Destiny 6 full set of source code (client + server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used the apk that came with the archive on 192.168.2.* everything seemed fine but i didnt get much time to put in to it i hope that will change over next few days

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, someone can write a litter guideline for run the unity client with wm server? I still can't run client with these server.
Many thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tested source and its working but the client is just a dev build without login function - you can put a ID and it will direct enter the game with this ID.

can just used for offline experience

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tested source and its working but the client is just a dev build without login function - you can put a ID and it will direct enter the game with this ID.

can just used for offline experience
any tips for build a version no DEV?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just can login and play around with this. But still has some issue with materials, as you can see in the picture below. Some one khnow how to fix this?
Thanks you so much
1701535441524 - Destiny 6 full set of source code (client + server) - RaGEZONE Forums

1701535783996 - Destiny 6 full set of source code (client + server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just can login and play around with this. But still has some issue with materials, as you can see in the picture below. Some one khnow how to fix this?
Thanks you so much
View attachment 252411
View attachment 252412
look like you are upgrading project to new version of unity?
In Unity, pink materials can occur when the materials used do not match the game's render pipeline. This can happen when different types of pipelines are used.

Here are some reasons why materials might appear pink in Unity:

• Material and shader mismatch
  • Unsupported materials
  • Unity shader changes
  • Materials are not defined
  • Materials are not compatible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Unity, pink materials can occur when the materials used do not match the game's render pipeline. This can happen when different types of pipelines are used.

• Unsupported materials
  • Unity shader changes
I still using the version the guys mentioned before: 2020.3.30f1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• Unsupported materials
  • Unity shader changes
Hi guys, Is anyone still working on this project?
I still have an issue with materials and shader? I can't fix it. Could anyone give me advice?
Thank you so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, someone can write a litter guideline for run the unity client with wm server? I still can't run client with these server.
Many thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many thanks
Hi, you need to find IP of VM, after that, you need to change IP in the client to this IP you found(you can using notepad++ to search in folder then replace it, guide how to in page 1).
Then you need to build an asset bundle and upload it to the server.
Bump. It done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, you need to find IP of VM, after that, you need to change IP in the client to this IP you found(you can using notepad++ to search in folder then replace it, guide how to in page 1).
Then you need to build an asset bundle and upload it to the server.
Bump. It done
Working done, thank you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back