• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[DEV] Gunz Arena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U8Cc3Ak - [DEV] Gunz Arena - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello everybody's ragezone, call me matheus, and ongoing analysis of college and systems development, as I am on vacation, I decided to return to tinker with online gunz that not wiggle many years, having seen the game almost died, I decided to try to make a server that can meet a lot of players again.

The idea is to bring a balanced classic server, but of course with a total professionalism that not ve many years.

Site status: 10%
Status Panel Player: 0%
Status Administrative Panel: 0%
Project status: 15%
Launcher: 5%
Customer: 0%
Protection: 0%
Network: 0%
VPS Robots: 0%

Index website
EmwiAp0 - [DEV] Gunz Arena - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher
NqNUxBF - [DEV] Gunz Arena - RaGEZONE Forums

Preview Website (INDEX)

Staff, in order to show you how your site will stay, I decided to make available to see how is the progress of the Website, for now only ready to index, missing some details still as JQUERY among other things. but the to know roughly how it will stay.

It has some more news, but the official development topic in this ragezoneBR.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The website design itself looks nice.

Reaction score
Just like any other gunz server, Sorry but there have been countless of "Proffesional" and "Classic" or "Well balanced" when the gunz community had a chance to actually play a server that had the above. Nobody played it.

I really wish you the best of luck, But i personally suggest to let this game die or atleast wait for the official server to hit NA/EU

Back