[DEV] Milkie's CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
156
Reaction score
3
Based off of s0wh4t
Can anyone help me with the coding? ;o
And -Hides behind anti flame-
Milkie - [DEV] Milkie's CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Damn, now this is a CMS I will wait for,
the login or the "Welcome!" box is to bright.
Other than that, 99/10
 
Hm, actually tone the brightness down a bit on the letters, its impossible to read.
 
Its cute i can help develop it, but its abit to bright
 
Okies ;3
I know, im changing the community, login, sign up, right now ;3
EDIT:
I edited it
Does it look better now?
 
Last edited:
the sign up , login , and Community is too bright. make it darker but not too dark it will ruin the picture.
thats what i think. and idk how dark or what color lol i'm bad at these stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back