[DEV] Multi-Pets [V55]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I really want to get on with this. Anyone got the files needed? Name them here so i can start and update this thread ;D

Multipets are already released for v55 i think (Like months ago , something called "OdinTeh" remember?) or maybe i could be wrong o.o... I don't really remember if multipets were for v55 or v59+ o.o...

I'll check in some minutes.
 
18:11 Changeset [37] by Leifde
Fixed multipet movement glitch. Fixed glitch with HH - still no boss …

Well , because of that , multipets are oficially released for v55 since... months ago?...

I don't think that you're gonna waste your time looking through other sources to get Multipets...
 
If you don't even know the files necessary to be modified,sorry,but i dont think you can do it >.>

This is not a simple Create and compile project, it doesn't work without the content on those files...

You dont need the file names,you can make your own and name it whatever you want D:!

And if you are making this,you need to know what files you are going to change ._.
 
Thats why i mentioned 'Not Pro Coder' =.= II think i got the files needed. But not all i think. Its the one iPlayHard gave me. Well If you think about it maybe you can do it.
 
Thats why i mentioned 'Not Pro Coder' =.= II think i got the files needed. But not all i think. Its the one iPlayHard gave me. Well If you think about it maybe you can do it.

I see I see...

I have no point neither necessary experience to do this(i think o.O).But i do know that the File Names cant make anything >.>
 
Yes, File names can help alot. Such as 'MapleCharacter.java' one of the main things are in there. Its ok by the way I dont want failiure wars in here outside.
 
Yes, File names can help alot. Such as 'MapleCharacter.java' one of the main things are in there. Its ok by the way I dont want failiure wars in here outside.

Everything I have seen posted by KidFlow has been FAILED. This is the real reason Ragezone is crumbling.
 
Here's the paradox: If I say yes, you'll yell out PROOF, if I ignore it you'll flame me. But yes I'm competent in Java if you play my server.

I rarely post, but when I do, you know it must be annoying me.
 
3 most obvious and important ones :
MaplePacketCreator (Like duhh..)
MaplePet (Does multiPETS ring a bell.. ?)
MapleCharacter (A couple of mysql statements and maybe declaring some voids or something)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back