Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Open Source Aion Launcher / Updater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Coded in vb.net using Nini.dll and IonicZip.dll.

Making this for a friends server but i will more than likely make it open source for everybody. This is made for Aion-Extreme Core.

Image:
-DefaulT - [Dev] Open Source Aion Launcher / Updater - RaGEZONE Forums

Features:
  • Server Version Check
  • Auto Update
  • Built in Status Check
  • Randomized Images for ads etc.
  • No .bat
  • Etc..

Any questions please ask.

[Atm i have a 100% working version for my friend, however everything is hard coded to his server, so i'm going to make it read ini file for your website, ip, ports, etc.]

Reaction score
2.5.0.5 i believe, i know i coded it for my friend who is using the version of aion that is available through aion-core.net and is coded in java i think.

Reaction score
Logo? the one on the image in the middle? what i did was just pull a couple of random wallpapers and cropped them into the size i wanted, then put them in a randomization php, then it pulls the webpage, basically this is meant so the admins of the servers can put news in a flyer style etc, same with patch notes.

Reactions: 404
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i find 2.5.0.5 client to download???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back