• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Dev] Open Source Aion Launcher / Updater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Coded in vb.net using Nini.dll and IonicZip.dll.

Making this for a friends server but i will more than likely make it open source for everybody. This is made for Aion-Extreme Core.

Image:
-DefaulT - [Dev] Open Source Aion Launcher / Updater - RaGEZONE Forums

Features:
  • Server Version Check
  • Auto Update
  • Built in Status Check
  • Randomized Images for ads etc.
  • No .bat
  • Etc..

Any questions please ask.

[Atm i have a 100% working version for my friend, however everything is hard coded to his server, so i'm going to make it read ini file for your website, ip, ports, etc.]

Reaction score
2.5.0.5 i believe, i know i coded it for my friend who is using the version of aion that is available through aion-core.net and is coded in java i think.

Reaction score
Logo? the one on the image in the middle? what i did was just pull a couple of random wallpapers and cropped them into the size i wanted, then put them in a randomization php, then it pulls the webpage, basically this is meant so the admins of the servers can put news in a flyer style etc, same with patch notes.

Reactions: 404
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i find 2.5.0.5 client to download???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back