Habbo User System 'Layout'
Alright, well I have been thinking of this idea, of making a fan site with the same exact Habbo system/layout now,
its something a combination of sort of a forum and a site
*Here are the screenshots, of the my plan,
I might get one of my mates to help me coding it for a bit..
*If you would like to try this idea and try coding it, see what if it looks like when your done
feel free to look and comment.
the small green check mark
this is the background
example logo
more news button
offline radio stats
the entrance page
joining page
its something a combination of sort of a forum and a site
*Here are the screenshots, of the my plan,
I might get one of my mates to help me coding it for a bit..
*If you would like to try this idea and try coding it, see what if it looks like when your done
feel free to look and comment.
the small green check mark
this is the background
example logo
more news button
offline radio stats
the entrance page
joining page

