Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Risk Your Life server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aight i have setted up server everything works fine i also had a friend connect to it, :D
but my problem is ADmin tool crashes when trying to send an item to char etc etc and even tho his info is supposed to have admin rights none of the commands works.....

setting server has been a piece of cake
thanx to ur guides guys, really great job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
neuras plz tell me how u was connecting to ur server u edit login.dat or edit hosts???

and how u fixed ur register page its didnt work for me!!! plz tell me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga said:
neuras plz tell me how u was connecting to ur server u edit login.dat or edit hosts???

and how u fixed ur register page its didnt work for me!!! plz tell me plz

edited hosts

i havent used the page yet i just created an account throught db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga , excuse me , i dont wanna be rude but have u ever used db tools before?
it has been explained over 5 times how to do it.....

Enterprise manager>databases>youxiuser(or however u named ur db)>tables>usertbl>right click >open table>return all rows>put ur cursor over account

dont try to change the UID since this is an autonumber and primary key u are not able to pick a value

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got 2 problems:
1.when i try to login to the server (after i put my ID and pass) its tell me something like connetion to athorization server lost

2. my register website not work look:

PLZ help me i want that server so much!!!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yotga said:
i got 2 problems:
1.when i try to login to the server (after i put my ID and pass) its tell me something like connetion to athorization server lost

2. my register website not work look:

PLZ help me i want that server so much!!!!

Yotga they should really ban you for being a noob! Omg.. There is a guide to fix the registration page, and also for the auth server thing....................................
and also some people who played on Game-Haze have to uninstall the game first, then delete the remaining crap, and dont forget to remove the Server key in regedit... and then reinstall the game again and HEX Login.dat and change VersionInfo.

and now shut up already with your friggin noob questions wich are already explained more then enough

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some question i can up the server but i need make my own patch and hy only can run GrandCost others dont run ((ANd i follow the guide step for 20times)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jonatanwon said:
I have some question i can up the server but i need make my own patch and hy only can run GrandCost others dont run ((ANd i follow the guide step for 20times)

You can make a patch with Tarma® QuickInstall...
Just collect all the files, put it in the installer... Tell it where to extract the files if someone runs the installer and ready....

And uh... Did you add 6 zones? and put the correct info's to all of them.. And also binded them right? If so.. You shouldnt have this problem so pls double check!

Oh, and sometimes it can take a few seconds for the maps to load...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I check all its ok but online Garden run others first time appear in red next yellow but in few second back again to red -.-;;.
And can you explaine me more about how make GM account?.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.ok i can log in to my server all work but now how can i creat GM accound (when i go to AdminToolClient> Admenistrator Maintenace>game admenistrator maintenace>AND PUT THE uid ITS DIDNT WORK WHAT TO DO?
look:
trashman - [DEV] Risk Your Life server - RaGEZONE Forums

2.and i got more bug in my server when i creat new accound and choose human and creat character and try to login with that character its dont do anything plz help me fix that(in the akkan its dont to that its give me to login)

3.in my server i cant buy food from the market the food there but i cant buy it

how can i fix that 3 problems???
plz help:(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga said:
1.ok i can log in to my server all work but now how can i creat GM accound (when i go to AdminToolClient> Admenistrator Maintenace>game admenistrator maintenace>AND PUT THE uid ITS DIDNT WORK WHAT TO DO?
look:
trashman - [DEV] Risk Your Life server - RaGEZONE Forums

2.and i got more bug in my server when i creat new accound and choose human and creat character and try to login with that character its dont do anything plz help me fix that(in the akkan its dont to that its give me to login)

3.in my server i cant buy food from the market the food there but i cant buy it

how can i fix that 3 problems???
plz help:(

2.and you dont have that mario icon running in taskbar? because for me it wont let me log in characters if i have it running

3. you already have 20 food in your inventory when you try to buy? (see other thread to fix that)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, i have the Server Files, and 5 Databases and MSSQL installed, now can someone please help me get this up and running? i just want a litle server for me and my friends to mess about on.

I have read through ALL 38 pages and my head is hurting lmao

can anyong add me to MSN and help me from scratch as it would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks alot!

MSN Addy: keef@radio-keef.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Keef said:
Ok, i have the Server Files, and 5 Databases and MSSQL installed, now can someone please help me get this up and running? i just want a litle server for me and my friends to mess about on.

I have read through ALL 38 pages and my head is hurting lmao

can anyong add me to MSN and help me from scratch as it would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks alot!

MSN Addy: keef@radio-keef.com

You know what it is.. It's not much you have to do if you know where it is. But people dont like to explain every single mouseclick to others. Mostly i add people on MSN, get RealVNC working and i remote-control their PC and done :)

I will add you on MSN

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yotga said:

If you don't know how to make the admintool work don't use it. You don't really need it.

Step 1: Create a normal account on the webpage.
Step 2: Open the youxiuser database find your newly created user inside the usertbl table. Take note of the UID of this user.
Step 3: Open the adminlist table in the winner1 DB insert this UID you just retrieved from the other table along with your ip and what level the GM should be (1-5)

That's all you really need to do in order to make a certain account into a GM account.

Edit: Oh yeah and the IP_E column in AdminList table you only need to use if you have dynamic ip.. If you have static ip leave it at default value NULL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem i run my server with WAN IP i can login and play but if other person try login shows "coneccion to the autorization server lost" idont use Firewall so anyone can helpmE?

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jonatanwon said:
I have a problem i run my server with WAN IP i can login and play but if other person try login shows "coneccion to the autorization server lost" idont use Firewall so anyone can helpmE?

Sounds like they are using a different client version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tyfix said:
If you don't know how to make the admintool work don't use it. You don't really need it.

Step 1: Create a normal account on the webpage.
Step 2: Open the youxiuser database find your newly created user inside the usertbl table. Take note of the UID of this user.
Step 3: Open the adminlist table in the winner1 DB insert this UID you just retrieved from the other table along with your ip and what level the GM should be (1-5)

That's all you really need to do in order to make a certain account into a GM account.

Edit: Oh yeah and the IP_E column in AdminList table you only need to use if you have dynamic ip.. If you have static ip leave it at default value NULL
its dont work

Back