Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Risk Your Life server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
give me a 100% instruction about seting up a RYL 1/2 server please i cant get no information in this post

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kuca said:
give me a 100% instruction about seting up a RYL 1/2 server please i cant get no information in this post

Read the forum 100% not only 15% of the posts you think that matter and you will be able to do it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stealthy17 said:
Read the forum 100% not only 15% of the posts you think that matter and you will be able to do it

This is bible material ... err i mean rules material

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
now i use windows XP SP2
where i can find MSSQL for SP2 coz i download MSSQL 2000 & SP 3 i Can't to install

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, i have just completed my ryl server.
The server is up and runnig (all in blue) but when i try to connect to the server (in the login screen) it says CONNECTION TO AUTH SERVER LOST.

Can someone help me?
My ip is dinamyc so im using the no-ip.com thing to have a master ip
any ideas? Also i modified the host file with ip+domain. Maybe i have to modify the login.dat?

note: it says connext to auth server lost when i put id,pass and push connect

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please give me a new link to download

Link to filedir thanx to hendry0884

Direct link to server files thanx to Smo

An other dir there i have found might be usefull

cant download from here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what happen to me, i do what the guide says, but i cant find what did i do wrong. i already promote myself and right click things that i suppose to click according to guide.

REMOVED

im also behind routers, i already add loop adapter inside my com but i dunno what to do with it. And i got this balloon at my tray says that my LAN connection rather limited or no connectivity. can somebody pls help me settle this pls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help connect server lost

Hi all, i have just completed my ryl server.
The server is up and runnig (all in blue) but when i try to connect to the server (in the login screen) it says CONNECTION TO AUTH SERVER LOST.

Can someone help me?
My ip is dinamyc so im using the no-ip.com thing to have a master ip
any ideas? Also i modified the host file with ip+domain. Maybe i have to modify the login.dat?

note: it says connext to auth server lost when i put id,pass and push connect

Im HAVING THIS SAME FREAKING PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!! CONNECTION TO AUTH SERVER LOST!!! can someone help me??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aqualung i right.. your checksum i wrong.. there are 100000000 threads about this! use the search button -.-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok heres a fuckin fix you lazy morons pff
i told all you f00kaz to check the authlog and restore the broken procedures but NOOO ur all to stupid huh!?
just use my database its compleet as far as i know...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change my server into LAN server today. i set all my server config IP with my 192.168.xxx.xxx and im doing fine. i can play my own but when ppl want to connect to my server, they get "connecting to authorization server" and none of my LAN can join me.

My client version is 5.53 and also my LAN friends. to make sure, i reinstall their version and give them my host and registry with my LAN and also disable my Loopback Adapter but it still the same.

Im sure "authorization server lost" question ever answered before but i cant find the solution im looking for. No checksum error, no Wan Ip problem.. so what is it? Im behind router and i open all ports needed in the guide.

thanks in advance for any guidance.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are you Ducking kidding me?????

if you use your ffing LAN IP (192.blablabla) its setup for LAN PLAY!!!!
NO INTERNET PLAY OK?

thats the last time next moron asking this gonna die

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry if i didnt say it clear enough. I understand perfectly what are u trying to tell me BUT

i change my server into LAN server today. i set all my server config IP with my 192.168.xxx.xxx and im doing fine. i can play my own but when ppl want to connect to my server, they get "connecting to authorization server" and none of my LAN can join me.

My client version is 5.53 and also my LAN friends. to make sure, i reinstall their version and give them my host and registry with my LAN and also disable my Loopback Adapter but it still the same.

Im sure "authorization server lost" question ever answered before but i cant find the solution im looking for. No checksum error, no Wan Ip problem.. so what is it? Im behind router and i open all ports needed in the guide.

thanks in advance for any guidance.

This ppl which want to connect to me is under the same router with mine. Under the same Cyber Cafe. Under the same roof. Under the same LOCAL AREA NETWORK shop. Its not ONLINE. If im going online. i would change my setting into WAN IP but i didnt cuz now im going LAN. For example i used to play CS with my frens on LAN network, its totally not the same with playing online and i understand that. They can connect to me, launcher is ok, select server ok, but when they type ID and PSS they got authorization server lost.

Im sorry if i make you feel mad, you dont need to answer me if you dont want to. Let others do. No Offence intended and thanks in advance for any guidance. Cheers.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, kelvintco was asking for help regarding the "connecting to authorization server" problem within his LAN, which he wanted his friends (on the same LAN, he never mentioned "INTERNET PLAY" nor "WAN"!!) to connect to him, yet having the problem stated previously.

And he also stated that:

It depicts that he knows that there was similar threads before, but he couldn't get the exact solution for his problem. I don't think he deserves a rude reply like that, as he was asking politely and patiently.

I know we are leechers, not as professional as you, Mr. stealthy17. But please bare in mind that, there are also good leechers like us who really read relevant threads THOROUGHLY before asking questions!! Neither do we spam nor talk nonsense, we just want someone to at least provide some guidiance when we are somehow lost. If you think it doesn't worth a reply on such queries, maybe you could just keep quiet and let others who are willing to give us a hand, to provide a simple guidiance.

Sometimes, we might left out something that we don't even notice. Perhaps with a simple pinpoint, will help open our mind and we could probably solve problems that we encountered. Still, it's rather unfair to those who try to follow as closely as possible and yet can't get a solution, and at the end get a rude feedback like that!!

If you are not sure what is the exact query about, just keep quiet and stop your rude attitude with all those F words...and simply assigning others as "moron" is really unpolite. So, you think you are 100% perfect without error? Mr. precise 01101001 stealthy17? Or perhaps we all should call you the Almighty God stealthy17?

p/s: Not really want to flame here, but with person like this in the community just simply pissed off someone like me!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody have to call me God but to you i am yes ur fckin long post didnt help him neither so dont post crap which doesnt help

Back