[DEV] Risk Your Life server

yotga said:
my ip is 212.235.75.132

here the link:

This is not the original file, it's already edited.
Try deleting the file, then do Repair or Reinstall
 
The Login.dat differs a bit, instead of 00 (Null) they use 20 (space)

 
Last edited:
still got that problem:
trashman - [DEV] Risk Your Life server - RaGEZONE Forums


man if u use the malasya client (from ryl.com.my) can u upload ur login.dat??
 
yotga said:
still got that problem:
trashman - [DEV] Risk Your Life server - RaGEZONE Forums


man if u use the malasya client (from ryl.com.my) can u upload ur login.dat??

of cource if you want to, here it is (with your IP):


i'll check after the problem with the Indo client cause i want to know why its not working :)
 
liaoke0316 said:
I think nobody knows how to do this right now

People do KNOW, but they cant DO it

I saw something about NPCscript being crypted, didnt read exactly but this is what i remember... They used stenographic cryption techniques
 
stealthy17 said:
People do KNOW, but they cant DO it

I saw something about NPCscript being crypted, didnt read exactly but this is what i remember... They used stenographic cryption techniques


mcf files such as npcscript.mcf and quest.mcf use zlib compression specifically inflate/deflate.c this can be found in authserver.exe as well as the game client with zlib.dll. As for the other .gsf files they do use the stenographic technique.

It should be easy to make or find a program that uses zlib inflate/deflate to decompress the mcf files and re compress them.

Hope this helps.....
 
yoshi1337 said:
mcf files such as npcscript.mcf and quest.mcf use zlib compression specifically inflate/deflate.c this can be found in authserver.exe as well as the game client with zlib.dll. As for the other .gsf files they do use the stenographic technique.

It should be easy to make or find a program that uses zlib inflate/deflate to decompress the mcf files and re compress them.

Hope this helps.....

I'll go after it if i find some spare time
 
SpraxX said:
good to hear ^^
when the installer is ready do you still need MSSQL?

Yes .. I dont know any other ways because the server is only MS SQL2000 compatible
 
I have a qustion
How can i change a name of serwer from Andromeda or IndoPart I test to for example Risk Your Life S1 ?
 
ExDeaThPL said:
I have a qustion
How can i change a name of serwer from Andromeda or IndoPart I test to for example Risk Your Life S1 ?

You can change that by editing RylSetupServerGroup.ini
But, thats not the name people see so why would you do that?
 
^^ Where can i download RYL Client for the server of this Topic ? Thx all !
In , isnt it?
 
Back