- Joined
- Feb 3, 2007
- Messages
- 320
- Reaction score
- 67
Re: Rune flyff
You guys used MinGW to compile it?
I managed to compile it on visual C++ express 2008, after an hour of searching for that pthread library lol...
Login server runs OK, (assuming no output in the window is made until someone log's in?)
But when it comes to run worldserver, this little...... fatal error comes up:
I did not compile as Release, would it matter?
Error searching on google gives me 1 valid result on this error dialog, and it says MSVC have problems with GetTickCount64, no matter about that I did actually change every GetTickCount64 to GetTickCount but same result I'm afraid.
The thread I read about this said the GetTickCount error was in POSIX ... but I even changed it in those, so well..
Anyone else tried to compile this yet?
Never mind, worldserver has to be compiled as Release.
~ Nicco
You guys used MinGW to compile it?
I managed to compile it on visual C++ express 2008, after an hour of searching for that pthread library lol...
Login server runs OK, (assuming no output in the window is made until someone log's in?)
But when it comes to run worldserver, this little...... fatal error comes up:
I did not compile as Release, would it matter?
Error searching on google gives me 1 valid result on this error dialog, and it says MSVC have problems with GetTickCount64, no matter about that I did actually change every GetTickCount64 to GetTickCount but same result I'm afraid.
The thread I read about this said the GetTickCount error was in POSIX ... but I even changed it in those, so well..
Anyone else tried to compile this yet?
Never mind, worldserver has to be compiled as Release.
~ Nicco

