[Dev] Taro CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
iCrumble - [Dev] Taro CMS - RaGEZONE Forums



Taro CMS - Retired​

Read me!
I might junk the whole idea of Taro CMS and move on with a simpler and probably better design... but the time of Maple Story private servers might be already over D; so it might be in vain. Well w/e

If anybody wants the PSDs and crap, PM me =P (PSDs are arranged very confusingly so it might be hard to navigate and understand the positioning of the layers of the PSDs)

Edit: Let me rephrase my last sentence... Anyone who is interested in continuing the cms & what not, PM me and I may give you the PSDs

Edit 2: Extremely slow loading preview of the cms; (Not coded by me.... can't code for beans D;)

- Tutti Fruiti Darkness (Black/Grey, Green, Yellow...) Done!
- Moon Light Shine (Black, White & Light Yellow) Done!





- Tutti Fruiti Darkness v2 - Minor Updates (Resizing & Other)
iCrumble - [Dev] Taro CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
- Moon Light Shine Style v1
iCrumble - [Dev] Taro CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
He will <3. Knowing Steven, once he puts his mind to something, he won't stop >_>.

Especially something like this. Wish I could help, but I'm GFX-challenged.
 
Not bad, but yeah it is chunky with gfx, maybe fix that up in later versions, and also play around with the Navigation bar the words are too close to each other and it just doesn't look too good.
 
lol as I thought. too much gfx >< Well I'll remove some stuff later I guess... Any ideas of what I should remove?
I'll also work on the font for the main navigation... size wise. Thanks for the feedback!
 
Alright, finally completed the Moon Shine Light Style/Theme of Taro CMS... =)

- Moon Light Shine Style v1
iCrumble - [Dev] Taro CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back