Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dev02 - Moderation Application - Ran Online

Reaction score
Personal Introduction:
Name: Paul David Gapas
Language: English,Filipino
Hobby: Browsing Ragezone, Playing Games, Building/Fixing PC, Reading Manga
Favorite Section: Ran Online, Tech Zone

About Me:
I started learning Ran Online since 2010 and from that I decided to make my own server " Ultimate Ran EP6".I did everything to make it great and somehow I did it just the way I wanted,fun and enjoyable game. It took a year before I closed it down due to money difficulties. I started from scratch and I know how it feels like to be a newbie developer of Ran online. It takes a great knowledge understanding Ran online. From guides here in Rz I developed and gain more experience in developing.

I had never been a moderator in my entire life so its my first time to apply. Worth a try I guess.
For me being moderator has to get everything under control, Follow the rules and make the section more interesting to visit. Its not that I know a lot about ran online but being a moderator
on this section is big privileged for me to gain your trust. I don't comment a lot due to the fact that i really don't know everything. But for me to be a moderator I will do my best to make it a great section. How?

1. 1 Make threads clean
  2. 2 Avoid Spams
  3. 3 Check posted Files if same
  4. 4 Control members having flames over a thread
  5. 5 Deduct points to those who doesn't follow the rules
  6. 6 Delete Any appropriate Threads
  7. 7 Check every thread
  8. 8 Identify any suspicious Files

I'm not hoping to get hired but i might give it a try. :lol:

Back