[Development] Don't Click Here!

Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
2,203
Reaction score
1,012
Dawson - [Development] Don't Click Here! - RaGEZONE Forums



wots dat??? custoom battle.net private server with irc/shoutcast integration OH and enabled coloured names in chat? (Gotta finish the actual chat box chat colour) i think so.

I'll just leave this here :).


Dawson - [Development] Don't Click Here! - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Where does it link off or advertise any community? It doesn't. It's just a simple showcase of development on battle.net servers. I'm going to post more Ss's as more is done and somewhere down the line release some binaries.
 
Last edited:
Well, its more of a general gaming platform as once I finish fixing everything it will support....

The list of supported clients and their minimum verion required is:
* Battle.Net games:
- Diablo 1 v1.09
- Starcraft v1.08
- BroodWar v1.08
- Warcraft II Battle.Net Edition v2.02
- Diablo 2 v1.10
- Diablo 2 LOD v1.10
- Warcraft III Reign Of Chaos v1.13
- Warcraft III Frozen Throne v1.13
* Westwood Online games:
- Dune 2000 v1.06
- Tiberian Sun v2.03 ST-10
- Red Alert 2 v1.006
- Yuri's Revenge v1.001

All the warcrafts and starcrafts work, a lot of bugs with Diablo 2 (Think D1 works) and I havnt a fucking clue about the westwood games havnt even fucked with them much
 
Back