[Development]Eka-Radon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Eka-Radon Dev


Who?​
I will be building this project alone personally from the ground up. After seeing what happened with Valhalla this source will be kept to myself and noone else to completely prevent leaks. When the project is completed and stable I will release it. I am not new here I just choose to keep my identity hidden as I am not in this for the "e-fame" as you would say.


Eka-Radon?​
Yes Eka-Radon otherwise know as element 118 or Ununoctium. It is the only synthetic Noble gas and only three atoms of it has ever been found. It is very rare and well hidden.


Programming​
The source will be coded in C++. I have 10+ years experience and hope the project will move quickly but slowly enough that I remove all errors and have a stable base.


Forum​
No I do NOT have a forum and no I do not want one.
If you want to contact me however you can reach me at [email protected]


Sign Me Up!​
Sorry, but I don't need any help with anything at the moment, however if you would like to add me on MSN I will contact you as soon as I am in need of testers.


Suggestions​
Post here with anything you would like to have in this source and give me new ideas and ways to make the source better.


Want to Flame?​
Go ahead, I'll maturely ignore your flames and continue working and taking comments/suggestions.


Open Source?​
Eventually this will go open source and be available to the public.
An approximate date however I cannot say.


Progress​
Monster Spawn 80% (Buggy)
NPCs 75% (This is not including custom NPC's)
Maps 99%
Portals 100%
Chat 90%
Skills 85%
Pets 60%
Multi-Pets 0%
Rings 15%
Morph 0%
Guilds 35%
GMS PQs 10%
Custom PQs 5%
SQL 1%
Parties 80% (Can create and invite but cannot quit)
Commands 90% (I'd like many more)
Overall Lets say around 8%

Did I leave anything out? :ehh:​
 
Last edited:
Good Luck on this, and hopefully, it's more stable then Titan.

Edit : 1st Post

As I said "I am not new here I just choose to keep my identity hidden as I am not in this for the "e-fame" as you would say."
This is a new account as I would like to keep my identity hidden.

Edit: Thank you for keeping this thread clean of spam Moderators.
 
New idea.

If any of you have played the Gunz private servers you may have noticed many of them have an in-game chatroom for help, etc.
I am going to try to make a chatroom that users can join and speak in with simple commands.
Example:
@chatjoin
@chat <text>
@chatleave
This way the game won't feel as lonely and you will get to know and meet more people no matter what the rates are.

Edit: Anyways here's my basic idea. You enter the Chatroom. The @chat command sends a whisper with your text to all users connected to the chatroom.

Simple, and sweet. =P
 
I highly doubt you have 10 years of experience unless your like 24-27?
in that case arent you a lil old to be playing Maplestory?
but w.e glad 2 see people are continuing C++
 
Ah. If you are starting from scratch, may I ask what was wrong with the old Titan files? I know some of them were buggy and all, but some of them were working perfectly fine.
 
I highly doubt you have 10 years of experience unless your like 24-27?
in that case arent you a lil old to be playing Maplestory?
but w.e glad 2 see people are continuing C++

I would like to keep my age private. But yes i'm actually a little bit older than that.

@Khai2 and Saintslan
Sorry but I have my own plans and feel much more motivated and confident this way.

@Kalvin
Hoping for .wz files, if not sql.


Yes I forgot PQs lol. TY

Here's some more ideas.
PvP Tournaments
Players enter a tournament every 2 hours and face off in a series of 1v1 matches.
The winner will recieve 2 random GM Scrolls. (Prize is adjustable.)
Anti-Hack System
I will be setting up my own anti-hack system with a little help from my friend. (I know I said I didn't want help but I need him for this part.)
All GMS PQs
5 Custom PQs
- Beginner Jump Quest Lvl 1-20
-Advanced Jump Quest Lvl 40-50
-??? PQ Lvl 70-90 (Unnamed as of now)
-Boss PQ Lvl 100-200
- Event PQ (Can be opened/closed by GMs with !openepq or !closeepq)

And once the source is up and running I will be opening my own server Eka-Radon MS with 10x 10x 1x (Rates are able to be changed but i'd like to keep in around same area.)


New idea:
Money and items put into storage is saved into the database so you can have an unlimited amount of mesos/items in storage.
Not sure if I can do this but I will try.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back