• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Game Engine 2.0.0.0 (Darkness)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ESPAÑOL
Gracias por la respuesta ;)
estare esperando tu actualizacion
ya que asta aorita no logro ver las alas :(
y si puedes ese gub de agilidad ;)
estare pendiente atu post
gracias de ante mano

INGLES

Thanks for the reply ;)I'll be waiting for your updatesince aorita antler not get to see the wings :(and if you can that Gov agility;)atu post will be pendingThanks in advance
Thanks for the reply ;)I'll be waiting for your updatesince aorita antler not get to see the wings :(and if you can that Gov agility;)atu post will be pendingThanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English: Hi! I see one problem, i don't know if is only me or for all. When I open the client and login the character, the image looks like a freeze, and need press F9 (restore camera) for correct it.

Spanish: Hola! He visto un problema, no se si solo a mi me pasa o a todos. Cuando abro el cliente y logeo el personaje, la imagen se ve un poco trabada, y necesito apretar F9 (restaurar camara) para que se corrija.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola, hay alguna manera de editar el cliente para que carge las texturas de otra forma y se mantenga los 25 fpa?

Back