Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi did u try to make games for android and ios like legend of kundun mu games for cellphone ithinks its better.. and more gonna purchase

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some news about project or some updates ?
Batanaka i will full respect your work man. You are awesome, thanks for this awesome project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
database installed, connection configured, the screen goes blank when I open it in the browser, any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/
muonline/mu.muonline.eu/database.php:3 Stack trace: #0 /home/muonline/mu.muonline.eu/function.login.php(7): include() #1 /home/muonline/mu.muonline.eu/index.php(4): include('/home/muonline/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/muonline/mu.muonline.eu/database.php on line 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask for the updated link for this? seem the link provided in the thread does not work anymore. I wanted to implement this and can be played on Mobile as I do have idea how to do it.

There is PVP already in the newest (unpublished) version. As to the rest, I have no plans of adding new features any time soon, or maybe at all. My interest in Mu Online goes up and down, with each stage usually lasting from several weeks to several months. Right now I'm in a "down" stage again. There may be another "up" stage at some point in the future, when my enthusiasm will return, or there may be not.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, though.

Bro may I ask if you could reupload your game files on mega.nz or mediafire? Your last link was not working anymore.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New MuOnline Browser private Server Online 24/7
exp : 50x
All jws in shop, all wings lvl.1 and lvl.2 in shop, and more...

Is it possible if you could share your server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/
muonline/mu.muonline.eu/database.php:3 Stack trace: #0 /home/muonline/mu.muonline.eu/function.login.php(7): include() #1 /home/muonline/mu.muonline.eu/index.php(4): include('/home/muonline/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/muonline/mu.muonline.eu/database.php on line 3

This means that you are using higher php version. If i remember correctly you need to change PHP version to 5.6 otherwise you will get those errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error

Bro can you share it to me the source files?

This means that you are using higher php version. If i remember correctly you need to change PHP version to 5.6 otherwise you will get those errors

Do you have the download link on this web version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, how did you open the boxes and hearts?
here's mine, just started translating ^_^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, how did you open the boxes and hearts?
here's mine, just started translating ^_^
put it in lahap and press combine button, but you need to have 1000 gold

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like 10 years ago or even more. I remember first original version of the game, there was only spiders as mobs.

Now I developing my own Web version of Mu like hobby project.

At this moment working on game logic, formulas and etc, just backend.
Trying to look sources for references.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is still there aviable to download?
can you share source?
Is it possible if you could share your server files?

My post was deleted by mod.
So posting again link to old source files on this forum.

If anyone need help with project, PM me.

Back