[Development] [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - BACK AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - Rewritten

Thread update:

I'm currently really busy with my University, BUT I've tried to install a GIT Server on my little vServer. If anybody can help me install a svn or git server with webinterface I can get some guys (from RZ) together to work on my code. If anybody can help me please add me on skype:
gigatoni

all other requests on skype will be ignored.
 
Re: [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - Rewritten

Thread update:

I'm currently really busy with my University, BUT I've tried to install a GIT Server on my little vServer. If anybody can help me install a svn or git server with webinterface I can get some guys (from RZ) together to work on my code. If anybody can help me please add me on skype:
gigatoni

all other requests on skype will be ignored.

Use google to setup a repository on google code. it has SVN for you also GIT hub has svn options aswell. if you need help just send me your skype name and ill add you and ill help you set it up.
 
Re: [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - Rewritten

GigaToni, How you did for the launcher, run up the URL like this:
EXEMPLE: EMAILHERE&password=PASSHERE
My Launcher, with:
CWOBackendReq req("api_Login.php");
req.AddParam("username", username);
req.AddParam("password", passwd);
run this URL:
EXEMPLE:
req.AddParam, don't add: ?username=EMAIL&password=PASSWORD

EDIT¹:
Sorry for my english, got it..
To this work, you need to run $_POST in PHP to get Request of CWOBackendReq..

Thanks,
 
Last edited:
Re: [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - Rewritten

Good luck, I was porting it to mySQL and php a few weeks ago but an admin closed my thread for some reason.
 
Re: [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - Rewritten

Thank you GigaTony for this!

Just gotta ask, if it is somewhat playable in this state?
 
Re: [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - Rewritten

very intersted in your progress.
I'm having problems with MS SQL so switching to MySql would be a great improvement (running DayZ server via MySql aswell and its alot more stable and easy to manage in my opinion)
 
Re: [PHP-API / MYSQL DATABASE] WarZ / Infestation - Rewritten

Hmm...call me derp, since I just got up, but:

Would this allow others, if you release the source, to compile the Server Software for WarZ/Infestation for Linux?

This would be really awesome, since I never got my head around Windows Servers (way to expensive) and stick with Linux for my Servers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back