Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Remake MU with Unity

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm tinkering with myself to rebuild MU Online on Unity. I have not yet started to go into details but am still assessing the difficulties and finding solutions to each one.

Currently, I am having difficulty with the MU client Assets. I wanted to use character and monster textures from the Season 15 client, but had trouble decoding .bmd files to convert it to .smd; It seems that my friend MyHeartz is very good at this but he has not yet replied to my message ... so sad

It's okay, I've moved to temporarily use Assets from the Season 6 client, it's quite easy to convert them (bmd> smd) but I have problems with Bone Animation.

I'm drowning in Bone Animation and don't know how to classify them (idle, running, die, skills, etc.) or make them easier to understand for reuse in Unity.

Please, someone of kindness who passed by, knows how to use Blender or any Unity compatible animation tool, please help me, or join the project with me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i woud recomend you try to remake it in roblox, since roblox uses LUA for programing.
and in more 2 or 3 weeks roblox will have mesh deformation so whe can make models as a single mesh with bending parts and not splited into alot of parts for the beding.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i woud recomend you try to remake it in roblox, since roblox uses LUA for programing.and in more 2 or 3 weeks roblox will have mesh deformation so whe can make models as a single mesh with bending parts and not splited into alot of parts for the beding.
kinda dumb and doesn't give the answer they was looking for, Do you have the pentium tools?

Back