• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Season XII Source Chinesse Team - based on X-TEAM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/gpost work, /post not work

how to both server+client side scripts bro?
In this file (server side), they use a switch in ..\DATA\GameServerInfo - Command.dat [GameServerInfo].CommandPostType to control type of POST. type 0-3: same server. 3-7: multi(global) post.
post command is in Message.txt (index 33).
In both types /post /gpost... gs will send 0xF3 0xE0 to clients.

Check on your dll protocol process... if it has 0xF3 0xE0 or not. cause main.exe does not have it by default as I think.
If you don't have the proper dll script, you can see how igc s9 dll handle it... and do your own.
btw, I don't use the files in this post. so I don't have any scripts realated

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why don't you think that IGC they developed their GS without PBD ?

By their s12 files codes, I believe that, atleast They made it when they didn't have pbd yet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to unpack main.exe ? Or have good guide? OR unpacked main (1.18.70) ?
Thanks in advance )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this 1 the small of the split source will give the wait again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this 1 the small of the split source will give the wait again

k69nhlU - [Development] Season XII Source Chinesse Team - based on X-TEAM - RaGEZONE Forums

Ps. I'm sorry for this but i could not resist :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I tried to use custom post source from xteam 8.3 but not worked it receive fine on protocol but dont display in-game anyone know what is wrong?
.h
Code:
#define pScaleFormAction			((void(__cdecl*)(DWORD Form, LPSTR ElementName, LPSTR Command, ...)) 0x009F4253)//ok?
#define pMessageBoxThis			((DWORD(__cdecl*)()) 0x00A0714B)//ok?
struct PMSG_NEW_MESSAGE_RECV
{
	PSBMSG_HEAD h; // C1:F3:E4
	char message[128];
};

void GCNewMessageRecv(PMSG_NEW_MESSAGE_RECV* lpMsg);
.cpp
Code:
__declspec(naked) void ScaleFormAction(DWORD Form, LPSTR ElementName, LPSTR Command, ...)
{
	__asm
	{
		MOV EDX, 0x009F4253; // S9
		JMP EDX;
	}
}

void GCNewMessageRecv(PMSG_NEW_MESSAGE_RECV* lpMsg) // OK
{
	wchar_t buffW[128];
	int tmpClass = pMessageBoxThis();

if (MultiByteToWideChar(CP_ACP, 0, lpMsg->message, sizeof(lpMsg->message), buffW, _countof(buffW)) != 0)
	{
		//MessageBoxA(NULL, ("%s %d", buffW), "Error", MB_OK);
		char buffA[256];
		if (WideCharToMultiByte(CP_UTF8, 0, buffW, _countof(buffW), buffA, sizeof(buffA), 0, 0) != 0)
		{
			pScaleFormAction(*(DWORD*)(tmpClass + 0x124), "SetChatLogText", "%s %d", buffA, 2);
			//MessageBoxA(NULL, ("%s %d", buffA), "Error", MB_OK);
			console.Log("%s %d", buffA);
		}
	}
}

Protocolcore
Code:
	case 0xF3:
	{
		PMSG_DEFAULT2 * lpMsg2 = (PMSG_DEFAULT2 *)aRecv;
		switch (lpMsg2->subcode)
		{
		case 0xE0:
			GCNewMessageRecv((PMSG_NEW_MESSAGE_RECV*)aRecv);
			break;
		}
	}
	break;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to remove skills bugs for all class ? do not displayed skills in the table, only show elf skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, work fine, you can help me for compile gameserver.exe ? i tried whitout not sucess, show me error lnk1104 or 1184

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but i have many problem whit this files some on can share some update im cnot use ‏‏IGC.EssentialTools many error databace some update pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me why when I clean the database, the same one breaks ... something crazy happens to me when I clean the database, the life jewels stop working in the item someone knows why ????

Back