• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Server Mu Online Season 6.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one where you can helps me this error? Gameserver start been (please inpunt authenticaition server address and port number)
sau terrain like? Alone_prince104_Images2 - [Development] Server Mu Online Season 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums Alone_prince104_Images3 - [Development] Server Mu Online Season 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums Alone_prince104_Images4 - [Development] Server Mu Online Season 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ajajajaajajajajajajajaja como van saber ajajajajajajajaja

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any new updates? last post is from 3 weeks ago saying "today new update".....still waiting tho..o_O

Maybe Mr. Kernighan, believed it would be better to continue this development privately and for sale for cash of new and improved updates. :/: or maybe just has not had the time to finish the new update, we will have to wait I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DataServer 2 in windows 7 64 bit wont start / wont appear .

p/s ; excuse my english .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error when restore db with SQL 2000 , not compatible?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nop, only 2008

(Y)
Kern do you have any kind of "bug" or "to-do" list so far?
(obviously, important stuff related only)

Can anyone provide the: db backup that support: SQL 2000, and the correct ODBC.reg files for: x86 & x64 Bit O.S.?

I use: Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 Bits) + MSSQL 2K :D

Sorry for my bad English.

You should just update your SQL....2000 is old story, vulnerable, slow, and mostly OLD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
links dead?
The connection has timed out

The server at mega.co.nz is taking too long to respond.

Back