• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Duel Master Class Custom Skill Dark Fire:

Duel Master Class Custom Skill Dark Fire:

Previously, like you, I shared a clip on this forum, and you know some of the troublemakers asked me why you posted it here. Can you help the community? And then you accused me of selling mu files when I didn't care about it, and my account was locked because of these people. It seems like there is a rule here that you have to share what you can do, right? Is it forbidden to record videos and post them?

Reaction score
Previously, like you, I shared a clip on this forum, and you know some of the troublemakers asked me why you posted it here. Can you help the community? And then you accused me of selling mu files when I didn't care about it, and my account was locked because of these people. It seems like there is a rule here that you have to share what you can do, right? Is it forbidden to record videos and post them?
I guess you still don't have enough backbone to know how to withstand the criticism of others. They don't get involved with me because they know it's not convenient for them. but you may be right, KarLi could better clarify this situation for us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you still don't have enough backbone to know how to withstand the criticism of others. They don't get involved with me because they know it's not convenient for them. but you may be right, KarLi could better clarify this situation for us.
You have been banned for the following reason: Selling files via pm for 4k..

I am not selling anything on this forum

And can you tell me if I like your skill mu remake and text you to ask to buy it, can I send you a private message? or here it is completely free

Reaction score
Kiosani vincom
You are allowed to share videos, images as long as it doesnt promote any products or selling and / or shared with links as advertising and anything similar to that.

For example, this is a development topic about this source of main 5.1
you are free to share your development remake or fixes etc about this specific release.

Same applies to general forum rules and other sections, for instance here https://forum.ragezone.com/community/mu-online-showcase.1058/ on show case section you can also share videos and such, but the rules stay clear, don't try to promote,sell,try to say or write 'pm me for more info' etc cus we all know what that means, and i am quite sure our a.i can detect pm's and such where people selling things which is clearly against the forum rules, we are here to help each other and share, if you see anything against these rules you can contact a super mod,moderator of the section or the admin of the forum or just click the Report button and we' will review it.

Reaction score
You have been banned for the following reason: Selling files via pm for 4k..

I am not selling anything on this forum

And can you tell me if I like your skill mu remake and text you to ask to buy it, can I send you a private message? or here it is completely free
I want to help you, but I think that you don't want to help yourself... it's easier to talk to people than to come and publicly expose comparisons. You should know that public comparisons do not lead to anything good. If you really want to recover your blocked account, you should speak on good terms with KarLi , sorry but I am not going to continue answering because I consider that Karli has already made it very clear to us all how the forum works. Good luck recovering your account and greetings!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kiosani vincom
You are allowed to share videos, images as long as it doesnt promote any products or selling and / or shared with links as advertising and anything similar to that.

For example, this is a development topic about this source of main 5.1
you are free to share your development remake or fixes etc about this specific release.

Same applies to general forum rules and other sections, for instance here https://forum.ragezone.com/community/mu-online-showcase.1058/ on show case section you can also share videos and such, but the rules stay clear, don't try to promote,sell,try to say or write 'pm me for more info' etc cus we all know what that means, and i am quite sure our a.i can detect pm's and such where people selling things which is clearly against the forum rules, we are here to help each other and share, if you see anything against these rules you can contact a super mod,moderator of the section or the admin of the forum or just click the Report button and we' will review it.
All my posts are displayed here acc name hoanmaster321. There are some people texting me wanting to buy my source code at a cheap price, of course I won't sell it. So why was my account locked for selling 4k$? I need a clear explanation

Reaction score
All my posts are displayed here acc name hoanmaster321. There are some people texting me wanting to buy my source code at a cheap price, of course I won't sell it. So why was my account locked for selling 4k$? I need a clear explanation
i will PM you and we can see what happened and what can we do about your original previous account.

In terms of people buying,selling, privately on the forum:
If anyone PM you they are buying things from you or want to buy from you or sell anything, they are risking their account to be banned, its purely not allowed. Report it to a moderator or super moderator or admin on the forum.

Now lets gget back on-topic of this thread :) Good luck with your developments everyone.

Back