DeX Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kekku is Jan.

Wow....
Omg read the posts.
It doesn't work!
I Tried it. It just bans everyone automatically and noone can connect And I DO NOT KNOW how to edit the rules. wow make one if it's so easy.
And if you don't means you like to say you can do things but you can't.

My dear boy, hit my profile up?.

The regpage for ODBC i made is in PHP as well.

According to your sig, you're not that good if you even can't read a tutorial.
 
XZeenon calm down, plus I would love to see you crash my ****. Got a custom 8-firewall anti-hack. soon as you get though the third wall you get a virus on your computer that makes it blow up.

Besides that, Im just asking you to calm down. Flaming is not the answer for everything.

@I AM 1337 : ROFL!
 
Why not implement the IP ban away from the server?

The IP Ban and COMPUTER Ban will be implemented in a website and not using a command in the client.

But the DeX server is the one who checks if the IP is banned, DeX Server has socket management to control all the gunz player connections so it can easily accept, reject and close any connection if needed.
 
XZeenon you just got owned XD he own you

MrsPanda : fail he is not a gay

Wizkidje : go own you can get **** from Wizkidje

DragonOfBlade : OMG stop showing off you don't know **** about hacking you failure
 
Wow....
Omg read the posts.
It doesn't work!
I Tried it. It just bans everyone automatically and noone can connect And I DO NOT KNOW how to edit the rules. wow make one if it's so easy.
And if you don't means you like to say you can do things but you can't.

it works perfect on my server...dont ***** about it if u cant do it.
 
xzeenon shut the **** up no one here loves you , you know why?

because you can't respect others and you think you are callin

screen boy -

or screen boy meaning ask me :D
 
XZeenon calm down, plus I would love to see you crash my ****. Got a custom 8-firewall anti-hack. soon as you get though the third wall you get a virus on your computer that makes it blow up.

Besides that, Im just asking you to calm down. Flaming is not the answer for everything.

@I AM 1337 : ROFL!

Lmfao you an idiot if you think something like that exists.

The IP Ban and COMPUTER Ban will be implemented in a website and not using a command in the client.

But the DeX server is the one who checks if the IP is banned, DeX Server has socket management to control all the gunz player connections so it can easily accept, reject and close any connection if needed.

Ah, ok I didn't understand. I thought you just d/c'd IPs from inside matchserver.
 
ROFL! Your gay and know nothing you shitless fool don't tell me what to do.

Anyway Girbicid didn't make it you retard and plus it's for windows 2000 you fucktard.

I Know more than you'll ever know so don't come to me with this ****.





Fucking hell, WizKid You don't know ****. Want me to leak your password with everyone? and I know php coding and html but I can't figure out a different way to IP Ban you fool.
And As I said it's for windows 2000 and it messes up on my computer since it's not 2000.



Oh shut up. I can crash your internet and computer in one click.

I do know ****. And yes, c'mon, share my password pl0x, since i don't know it myself. (not a joke, i have it written down here somewhere.)

And yes, ofcourse you know PHP, that's why you're so pro in opening a txt file, putting a few lines into it (fopen, fclose, fwrite FTW?).

Oh and at your last sentence, crash my computer if you want. Because, i'm just curious if you can bypass my "router" (Pentium III running of Debian, applys iptable rules to portscanners and stuff.), if yes, you still stuck at my firewall.

Ok, clear enough, you're PWNED.

@ThievingSix:

Wb dude, i saw your revenge at GN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back