• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [DGK] My First Layout (Maintenance) [DGK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DGK - [DGK] My First Layout (Maintenance) [DGK] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Rz This Is My First Attempt At A Layout I Do Not Really Know Hot To Release It But Here Is The Files You will Need

Download -

You Will Need To Edit A Few Mistypes And Spots I Have Done This To --->(SiteName) ect

Please Like If You Like It And Rate Out Of 10 xD

Edited So Baby Bauble Would Quit His Crying Here Is The Original Layout That You Can Edit And I Did = Me Never Stealing poop

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
9/10 and exactly what Shaheem said Need more padding round textboxes. But overall Great! :thumbup:

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Stolen. This is not your design nor theme. You changed the background image, that is all. Your a dirty thief.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont like the cloud background makes my eyes hurt

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stolen. This is not your design nor theme. You changed the background image, that is all. Your a dirty thief.

ima thief this is from habboemotion and there free to use to edit i never said i made this from scratch did i i said first attempt at a layout so why dont you learn to read right? and i only changed the background? your a idiot take a closer look

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
ima thief this is from habboemotion and there free to use to edit i never said i made this from scratch did i i said first attempt at a layout so why dont you learn to read right? and i only changed the background? your a idiot take a closer look

Me the idiot? You’ve said it’s your FIRST ATTEMPT at a LAYOUT that makes people think you’re designed it from SCRATCH. You’re a leach, and to be honest most of the poop you release is below poor so meh.

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Me the idiot? You’ve said it’s your FIRST ATTEMPT at a LAYOUT that makes people think you’re designed it from SCRATCH. You’re a leach, and to be honest most of the poop you release is below poor so meh.
lol idgaf make something that i like then well talk i have not seen nothing by you so contribute or STFU so yes you are a idiot you hop to conclusions childish spaz

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
lol idgaf make something that i like then well talk i have not seen nothing by you so contribute or STFU so yes you are a idiot you hop to conclusions childish spaz

You can’t even make your own signature? Cooltext ftw. You fail, your 'layout' is a fail and so are your customs. Have a good day, boy.

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can’t even make your own signature? Cooltext ftw. You fail, your 'layout' is a fail and so are your customs. Have a good day, boy.
Thats Cool But You Still Havent Made A Custom So STFU "Little Boy"
a few words for you grow the duck up cause you aint poop and never will be poop and your hotel is going to be garbage so have a nice day and pm if you want to keep this arguing going cuz i dont need a show to argue with you little childish parasite

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Thats Cool But You Still Havent Made A Custom So STFU "Little Boy"
a few words for you grow the duck up cause you aint poop and never will be poop and your hotel is going to be garbage so have a nice day and pm if you want to keep this arguing going cuz i dont need a show to argue with you little childish parasite

Seriously, it’s amazing how retarded you are. You Don’t Have To Type Like This, It’s Not Cool. Secondly learn to spell, it’s a simple little thing, however future employees dig literate people. If I was the little boy here, I would be acting as retarded as you are… Shockingly, I’m not. Now run back to MS Paint and make another poop ‘CUSTOMZZZZ’.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously, it’s amazing how retarded you are. You Don’t Have To Type Like This, It’s Not Cool. Secondly learn to spell, it’s a simple little thing, however future employees dig literate people. If I was the little boy here, I would be acting as retarded as you are… Shockingly, I’m not. Now run back to MS Paint and make another poop ‘CUSTOMZZZZ’.

You Mad Bro? You can't go critisising other people's threads on how to make Their custom stuff, Atleast they try I haven't seen any Customs you have made That could even compare to DGK's. Next time you go and do stuff like this think atleast their trying, k ty Bye.

Reactions: DGK

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You Mad Bro? You can't go critisising other people's threads on how to make Their custom stuff, Atleast they try I haven't seen any Customs you have made That could even compare to DGK's. Next time you go and do stuff like this think atleast their trying, k ty Bye.
In Reply: The End xD Thanks Jack

To Last Two Posts Thanks Guys Like Bauble Said Not My Theme But I Did Edit It To My Liking

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score

The reason you couldn’t compare them is simple. He’s are poop, and from what I’ve seen of you – Yours aren’t much better.

Qen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This argument need's to stop ! Anyway's I kinda like it but it still need's a few more things added. 7/10 Woahhhh, this is first your first layout. Impressive!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason you couldn’t compare them is simple. He’s are poop, and from what I’ve seen of you – Yours aren’t much better.

His are better than mine and they are not poop, so the I have compared mine to his and you haven't even made a custom that has any chance to be as good as DGK's..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright first off "My First Layout" is wrong it should be "My First Layout Edit" also if your going to use something give credits to whoever or the orgin of the layout (HabboEmotion). So like Bauble said at the begining you should have put this to AVOID arguments. Anyways dosnt seem that Great to me I would give you a 2/10. Next time make something from scratch rather then editing something and making it worse. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back