Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo 2 Pvpgn server full guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!
Sry if it is in wrong place.
Well im not fresh making servers work but bnet is getting me mad after 2 months no luck so my question is can anyone make me a detailed guide or have one to share how to make diablo 2 private server with files. I have googled a lot but none of the guides help.

TY

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Diablo 3 servers does not exist, u had only beta server, could log in and run around, no quests, no missions, npc, mobs and so on ...
Wait at least couple years before searching again :D
Even single player is on blizzard servers lol ..

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he said 2 were did you see 3?

Just google around is probably your best bet for guides, but in any case i could just send you my files and you just need to edit those.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well yea i needed D2 not 3. But thats the problem i have tryed google way for all the time and no luck so far i dunno what i might miss but anything would help me.
To: omnija if they did work i dont mind accepting your help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i all ready tryed em my files are from PvPGN i think that pvpgn is missing out something. The real problem is that there are some sort of guides in google but not any of em are full so thats why i try here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beta server with npc+mobs+items+fighting exists.

Diablo 3 servers does not exist, u had only beta server, could log in and run around, no quests, no missions, npc, mobs and so on ...
Wait at least couple years before searching again :D
Even single player is on blizzard servers lol ..

Beta server with npc+mobs+items+fighting exists.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is there a way to contact you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To omnija : maybe the best way to contact me is email bc if anyone writes to me i get the email in seconds. If the email wont fit to u u can send me a skype/msn in email or here.

And if u happen to have gmail we can talk i gmail too like in msn :p

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just trying to find a place to upload the files for you since the file's are 700mb ...

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kk ill do it a bit later, i added a small instruction inside of it to help guide you.

Check your inbox, sent you the link

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am trying to run the PVPGN servers too ( war3, star, diablo). I managed to log in diablo(after a guide on youtube) but i am getting a non exist realm. Warcraft - doesnt work... Didn't tryed starcraft yet, but i dont think its going to work too. Its lame you start a WOW server easyer then PVPGN xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back