Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dieting..

Reaction score
ok because of the atkins diet thread and a few other ppl been asking me bout dieting in general i decided to post this.

ok as basic as it is to lose weight u need to burn more calories than your taking in
and to gain weight the opposite

now say your taking on 2000 calories bu only burning 1500 your gonna steadily put on weight, so in theory if you eat less your gonna take on less calories therefore burn more than your taking on and hoorah lose weight

but, your body has gotten used to taking on 2000 calories, by eating less you will become tired and your body wont function as well as it normally would this is because your body adapts to your life style

therefore the logical way to lose weight is to increase the amount of calories you burn, now not only do you lose weight but you become fitter and stronger in general.

however you look at it both methods lose weight for you but only 1 is healthy and in my eyes only 1 is worth doing.

Eating less maybe easier but tell me this,
if you weigh 15stone and your unhappy and unhealthy but you stop eating till you reach say 10-11stone you look smaller but you still get out of breath walking down the street, you still have to stop walking up the stairs to catch your breath. Is that healthy? is that what you really want?

Losing weight does not for 1 second mean you are becoming healthier
diest like the atkins diet are very unhealthy, they say its proven to be completely healthy but just because something doesnt instantly kill you doesnt make it healthy
as soon as you come off the diet the weight will come right back, your unhealthy, unhappy and unfit

you cant diet in a healthy heart and lungs, exercise.
its a vice word nowadays but if your put off by a word then your not going to get very far in life, if you want to lose weight then great, that means you want to change your life. so take control and do something about it :)

Back