Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon RPG Setup Guide

Reaction score
I tried WEN IP, LAN IP, 127.0.0.1, 127,000,000,001, but same symptom
I port forwarded both IPs and turned off the firewall, but it couldn't be fixed.
All settings are complete, but when I try to enter the server, this message appears. I need help.
Try downloading Angemon's new "offline" mode and see if that will be of better use for you.
It should be Link 2, Link 1 is the client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally succeeded in running it. The dro en file was altered, so I modified the es file and used it. However, if the length does not match when changing the IP, the dro file will be damaged. When running the game from the launcher, the game does not work.
If 127.0.0.1 does not work, try 127.00.00.001.

And if you see an error related to the mouse cursor when running the game, check the registry issue in the related post.

Now my problem is...
dro It is impossible to change my public IP. I tried entering 0 or . to match the existing address and length, but I couldn't connect.
When I connected to my IP and port via telnet, I was confirmed to be able to log in to the server program.

I'm simply looking around the server program, modifying things like probability, and playing the game. It was a very enjoyable process and I am grateful to everyone who worked hard.

---updated--
When editing the dro file, copy and use the es or pt file. Just replace the file name with EN.
Search for 144.91.79.199 in hxd and be careful when entering your IP.
If the number of values is different, a problem occurs. If it is 00.00.00.000, add a space after it.
I ran it like this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally succeeded in running it. The dro en file was altered, so I modified the es file and used it. However, if the length does not match when changing the IP, the dro file will be damaged. When running the game from the launcher, the game does not work.

And if you see an error related to the mouse cursor when running the game, check the registry issue in the related post.

Now my problem is...
dro It is impossible to change my public IP. I tried entering 0 or . to match the existing address and length, but I couldn't connect.
When I connected to my IP and port via telnet, I was confirmed to be able to log in to the server program.

I'm simply looking around the server program, modifying things like probability, and playing the game. It was a very enjoyable process and I am grateful to everyone who worked hard.

---updated--
When editing the dro file, copy and use the es or pt file. Just replace the file name with EN.
If the number of values is different, a problem occurs. If it is 00.00.00.000, add a space after it.
I ran it like this.
bro,can u teach me? I always enter game!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the tutorial, you know how to edit the server's drop and xp or edit tamer information, for example money
Sorry,Bro Can you help me?
I successfully started the server and opened the port, but when I started the login, entered my account and password, and clicked on start game, it disappeared

Now my problem is...

---updated--
I ran it like this.
I successfully started the server and opened the port, but when I started the login, entered my account and password, and clicked on start game, it disappeared

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

post a screenshot of the situation in a private message or thread and I will check it out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
post a screenshot of the situation in a private message or thread and I will check it out.
1712327614023 - Digimon RPG Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

1712327627484 - Digimon RPG Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

1712327640726 - Digimon RPG Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

It's all normal here, but every time I click on start game, CMD will prompt
"New Connection on Map!!"!!
New Other connection on slot 0 from InterNetwork port: 65531
"Disconnect triggered port: 65531"
Then the login window disappears, and there's nothing left

I think the reason for this is that my dro file was modified incorrectly, but I did change the IP of "144. * * *" to "127.0.0.1"

Can you give me your .dro files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
View attachment 259223
View attachment 259224
View attachment 259225

I think the reason for this is that my dro file was modified incorrectly, but I did change the IP of "144. * * *" to "127.0.0.1"

View attachment 259223
View attachment 259224
View attachment 259225

Yes, if there is a notification in the hex editor that the file size is changing when changing the dro file, the launcher will not work properly. Try searching for 144.91.79.199 in the existing ES file(not EN file) and change it to 127.00.00.001 (The file size did not change) Then I was able to connect with the local address. If you copy the es file and rename it to en, it will replace en. When changing to a public IP, enter an additional space at the end of the existing IP address of 144.91.79.199. ex) 90.91.79.19_ <- Enter space one (" "). I do not know how to handle cases where there are more digits. If that doesn't work, I'll sending you the edited dro file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, if there is a notification in the hex editor that the file size is changing when changing the dro file, the launcher will not work properly. Try searching for 144.91.79.199 in the existing ES file(not EN file) and change it to 127.00.00.001 (The file size did not change) Then I was able to connect with the local address. If you copy the es file and rename it to en, it will replace en. When changing to a public IP, enter an additional space at the end of the existing IP address of 144.91.79.199. ex) 90.91.79.19_ <- Enter space one (" "). I do not know how to handle cases where there are more digits. If that doesn't work, I'll sending you the edited dro file.
Can you please give me your dro? I tried the method you mentioned, but it didn't work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys,, i got error while compiling DRPG Launcher. it said launcher not contain things, like 7 times of it xD any idea what should i do?
btw, i cant look for the ip aswell, it said "not found", any idea that one too? thank youu~

1714136768686 - Digimon RPG Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back