Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Direct connect is the shhhhhhhheeeettt

Reaction score
well sic told me about this share thing on friday i thought another copy of kazaa or something but it seriously kicks the poop out of kazaa i suggest u get it fast downloads off Hubs downloaded Bad boys 1 dvd copy in about 4 hrs 700mb last night :)

:hail: :hail:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
old..........

that's just great, having n00bs as you around will get RIAA to act on this p2p program too. that's just f*cking great!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mbouza said:
old..........

that's just great, having n00bs as you around will get RIAA to act on this p2p program too. that's just f*cking great!
And they("n00bs") post link on forums 2:rolleyes:

Reaction score
ady86 said:
And they("n00bs") post link on forums 2:rolleyes:

at least this n00b can spell =)

oh and RIAA LOOL do they look on RZ with all the legit stuff RZ has well obviously its not old to some people cause i just found out about it so :fucku2:

~~~~~
quik m8 ye u have to share a certain size of data which sux but the amount of MP3s i have it dont matter =P

Reaction score
That's not in our package, we knew we would have low upload.

We could go for a other provider but it's not bothering us that much, my brother uses edonkey i believe and he has a hack which causes the upload not going higher then 1kb while we can still download at full speed etc.

Back