Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Direct Connection for Globe Broadband

Hope someone out there knows how setup would share their guide.

Since I'm Globe broadband user's too.

and mike915? how come u have that good connection with globe broadband is that true? u got 170mbs? ????? please share thanks

Upvote 0
use this site to check if your ISP is currently blocking the port that you are using on your ranserver

then, if it i currently blocked by your ISP, ask them to unblock those ports. in addition, make sure that you are using static IP

Upvote 0
hayz on this site it say

Success: I can see your service on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx on port (5001)
Your ISP is not blocking port 5001

when i open my login server and session server but in my log in i got inet_add_error!! hayzz!! confuse!! ~_~

Upvote 0
if you're using STATIC go and try WPE juz followed the guide of sir pyro looked at the sticky hehehe.... i've been using wpe since march.........

Upvote 0
yah WPE but my antivirus always want to delete WPE!! hayz!!! and bad news in my lan i can't connect it's always reading server info!!! ~_~

Upvote 0
if you're using STATIC go and try WPE juz followed the guide of sir pyro looked at the sticky hehehe.... i've been using wpe since march.........

hmmm static ip address but globelines wired connection modem model: prolink h5200

My Server Online With NO HAMACHI ^^im using dynamic ip with WPE PRO

what internet connection you have...??

Upvote 0
Back