Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Direct Connection for Globe Broadband

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope someone out there knows how setup would share their guide.

Since I'm Globe broadband user's too.

and mike915? how come u have that good connection with globe broadband is that true? u got 170mbs? ????? please share thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use this site to check if your ISP is currently blocking the port that you are using on your ranserver

then, if it i currently blocked by your ISP, ask them to unblock those ports. in addition, make sure that you are using static IP

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hayz on this site it say

Success: I can see your service on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx on port (5001)
Your ISP is not blocking port 5001

when i open my login server and session server but in my log in i got inet_add_error!! hayzz!! confuse!! ~_~

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you're using STATIC go and try WPE juz followed the guide of sir pyro looked at the sticky hehehe.... i've been using wpe since march.........

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you're using STATIC go and try WPE juz followed the guide of sir pyro looked at the sticky hehehe.... i've been using wpe since march.........

My Server Online With NO HAMACHI ^^im using dynamic ip with WPE PRO

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmmm static ip address but globelines wired connection modem model: prolink h5200

what internet connection you have...??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you using Globe Broadband Connection w/ modem and router? and can I use WPE if my connection have modem and router like globe broadband?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using Globe Broadband Connection w/ modem and router? and can I use WPE if my connection have modem and router like globe broadband?

Nope im Using Philippine Long Distance Telephone

but i have know user Globe Broadband with no hamachi

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope im Using Philippine Long Distance Telephone

but i have know user Globe Broadband with no hamachi

@Correy02
I thought your connection is like Sir Serap, ho Share Guide in Dydns Hostname. why are using WPE.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what capacity you will get it ? if you have 512kbps speed wire less globe broadband? if your server is intel xeon quad core, 4mbp ram.

Upvote 0
Back