• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private [Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

Title^.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

Assuming that you're talking about MapleStory servers, my join date + a bit more.

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

5-6 years?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Since 2009-ish?

*Sad because after all these years there's so much I still don't know ):*

Reaction score

Well, I never worked on private servers, only NoLifeStory, but if that counts I started during the 2006 - 2007 school year which means... over 7 years.
Aka, I've been doing this stuff longer than the OdinMS devs. I really need to get a life.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Took me one and a half years to get to where I am. I started with prior programming experience, though (that dates back another 5-6 years), so I had a bit of a head start.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Join date to now. Although I still suck at it.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

lol how many years? 4-5 years but I really only started until like a year ago

<3
Reaction score

Actual "MapleStory coding" experience: 2013 to now.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

Well, I never worked on private servers, only NoLifeStory, but if that counts I started during the 2006 - 2007 school year which means... over 7 years.
Aka, I've been doing this stuff longer than the OdinMS devs. I really need to get a life.

If you get a life your dev will not be yours!!

C# developer
Reaction score

2013 - 2014.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That is a nice discussion , thanks everybody for sharing their dates, btw - I`ve been coding maplestory for 2 years.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have been coding (Maplestory related) since around OdinMS got sued.
So almost 6 years I gues?

Back