- Joined
- May 29, 2008
- Messages
- 258
- Reaction score
- 0
No, I'm not talking about the CS Face Accessory. I'm talking about actual bubblegum.
Starting this week, 2D action MMORPG Maple Story is getting chewing gum from candy maker Lotte. It's available at convenience stores across Japan.
Printed on the gum's wrapper is a serial number that can be used to claim rare items in Maple Story. Sure, it's just Lotte's blueberry gum with a Maple Story wrapper, but Lotte's blueberry gum is delicious.
Its only avalible in japan
I wish i could get it
discuss?
Starting this week, 2D action MMORPG Maple Story is getting chewing gum from candy maker Lotte. It's available at convenience stores across Japan.
Printed on the gum's wrapper is a serial number that can be used to claim rare items in Maple Story. Sure, it's just Lotte's blueberry gum with a Maple Story wrapper, but Lotte's blueberry gum is delicious.
Its only avalible in japan
I wish i could get it
discuss?

