• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion] New Upgrade RYL

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i thinking a new way to make this game grow up.the first 1 is make something new.

upgrade new :
function : the item no need to tranfer stat , just need to upgrade until +S grade.
the slot will be my main target for stat. sometime people get 5 slot only but the grade already +S so the stat just stop there. limit slot is 10 slot and +s Grade Ultimate Stat, But The Stat Will Not Be Same Because Of Germs. This Upgrade Using Much (Antonium+Endurance Stone). The Gems can Be Remove And Put New 1 , if You put Only 5 DMG Gems on slot. so the gems will not use so much. see the video for more detail.

upgrade will not have a fail. but the stat will not be same. it seem fair and more awesome to me.

i think i will make some new class. or maybe some reborn to get more stat or something unique.
is there have some other suggestion to me?

Last edited:
Back