[Discussion] Ran Cpanel with social network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
12
Hi.I'm a web developer and i would like to ask: if we do this cpanel, would you guys be interested?

Im not selling anthing(were still coding). I just want to know if.the developers community will be interested if we were to deliver such a project.

Thanks
 
Re: Ran Cpanel with social network

please elaborate sir..
pertaining to what social network we are talking about? we have facebook codes in developer section... :)

please tell us the exact thing you are talking to.. thanks ..!!!!
 
Re: Ran Cpanel with social network

this will be a good idea ;)
to have a control panel with social features :)
 
Re: Ran Cpanel with social network

maybe, because you can add your friends in game or
chat with them through the gamepanel
if you dont want to add them on facebook ;)
or if you want to segregate your real friends and
your friends in game :D
 
Re: Ran Cpanel with social network

I have this kind of feature.. I dunno if my colleagues will allow me to share.. it is not good pertaining to i-face.. it is just a plain text but theres an option there wherein u can customize ur message and search for the person u wan to add or what not....

I love to share but thing is that I'm not the owner of the said file. I respect people's ownership...
 
There is a facebook already, users won't mind to visit the social site they rather login to their fb and contact their in game friends. most people will do that, and i think adding social networking feature will just going to add additional load to your webhost or server, but thats a great idea, push that development and test it
 
Yes, but we do have to take the 2 sides which are; some people do not like to have their real facebook account to be involved whereas the other side just do not care at all and just proceed with anything.

I think this is a good idea jeyci; which then will have a newer cpanel with social networking features.
 
Hi guys, please refrain bumping old threads. Thanks!
If you ever want to reopen this topic, kindly PM me.

Best regards,
SeiferXIII
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back