• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion] Why nobody is playing an Alpha Emulator [...]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wondering why nobody just sets up a server for all players who requesting the alpha feel for back in the old days ? There is still so mutch potential in the community . Mutch ppl requesting Colorado v1, old sounds, creepy aura, ANTICHEAT, rareguns, NO marketplace, more warinc items (expect rpg or sutch bullsh**), PVE Server.

[see

I pretty shure , any alpha emulator is dieing in matter time , cus noone took care about these features . So anyone knowes that OPP/Hammerpoint is dead . Nothing is happening anymore . So i think there could be a future in an emulator who take care about these features above !

Please let me know ur thoughts about this !

Reaction score
i loved alpha my self and yes your right no one likes alpha featurce's anymore if i was to make a alpha based game i would just add in unload clip and maybe stack clips dont have skilltree , groups , or anything like that

Reactions: Jae
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had all of this, except for War Inc items and a PvE server because that's not Alpha... at all.We didn't get enough players, unfortunately.

Something wasnt right with ur emulator ! I played on ur serever [...] cant remeber but i had some things i complained about .

i loved alpha my self and yes your right no one likes alpha featurce's anymore if i was to make a alpha based game i would just add in unload clip and maybe stack clips dont have skilltree , groups , or anything like that

Dude read the thread ... maybe noone of ragezone may care of alpha features !

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alpha emulator -> alpha source -> no good features -> no global everywhere -> no people cuz they are lazy and they will not run to the safezones to stash the loot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alpha emulator -> alpha source -> no good features -> no global everywhere -> no people cuz they are lazy and they will not run to the safezones to stash the loot

its not about the features dude - get it for gods sake

Last edited:
Back