Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ditching AOL

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
K ppl im ditching AOL today and am gona be joining freeserve anytime..... What i wana know is. When you sign up to freeserve anytime (first 3 months

Reaction score
n1@getting freeserve, best ISP by far :)

when i had 56k there wernt any limmits (+if there was could could sue em or somt for missleading title as its not anytime if its limmited :rolleyes: )

dunno bout IDSN, didnt have it....

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stressed....

K i ditched AOL and signed up to freeserve. Only to find out that you can only dial from 1 number and 1 number alone. With me... i move my PC up and downstairs. So i use one number for my 56k and one number for my ISDN line. Apparently i cant have 2 numbers that i dial from. So from now on im gona be on my 56k ALL the time :cry:. How much of a witch is that :(

Reaction score
Solares said:
Stressed....

K i ditched AOL and signed up to freeserve. Only to find out that you can only dial from 1 number and 1 number alone. With me... i move my PC up and downstairs. So i use one number for my 56k and one number for my ISDN line. Apparently i cant have 2 numbers that i dial from. So from now on im gona be on my 56k ALL the time :cry:. How much of a witch is that :(

bah >.< AOL is ghey

Back