• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DMO(digimon masters online) requesting files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone willing to share (out of the kindness of his heart) any fully working (or somewhat) dmo server files + client ? client and server files here are either messed up or non matching client-server (failed to get resources blah blah known problem). I dont care if it is unfinished i just want basic stuff working like battle,spawning,exp, hatching etc. Just being playable to a degree. I would be really happy if someone shared with me working files ! <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody will give you a job for free, better look for a work team and starting from 0 is the best option

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't that the purpose of this website? To share files for free for people to enjoy?

Reaction score
Isn't that the purpose of this website? To share files for free for people to enjoy?
game is not easy to be done has many complicated things in this game.only has possibly a complete emulator and bot owner to do the internal testing of their bot.So will not have free emulator on the internet.says that has the files of the old BBMO on the internet is not easy to find... Then resource and do from scratch go learning with time ... when no one locate these files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
game is not easy to be done has many complicated things in this game.only has possibly a complete emulator and bot owner to do the internal testing of their bot.So will not have free emulator on the internet.says that has the files of the old BBMO on the internet is not easy to find... Then resource and do from scratch go learning with time ... when no one locate these files.

What I meant is that RictoDr has the files and they shared them but removed them later. Why?

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-digimon-master-online-server-1203415/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This project is stopped for the reason that nobody helps just wants to play that's all.

That is not the same project.... That is version 487... The version Ricto shared was 623+...

Why are you defending Ricto? You're probably working together hiding the files...

Reaction score
That is not the same project.... That is version 487... The version Ricto shared was 623+...

Why are you defending Ricto? You're probably working together hiding the files...
I am not working with anyone, you can stay there waiting one day someone will share the digimon files... You can start from scratch and make all base of the game as many people are doing. Example SPIMON,DMW,DSO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do you make it from scratch? would you not need the digimon files and the maps - genuinely asking since im new to the scene

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not working with anyone, you can stay there waiting one day someone will share the digimon files... You can start from scratch and make all base of the game as many people are doing. Example SPIMON,DMW,DSO

Can you send me SPIMON link? Cant find it on google

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All I see is people hiding posts or removing working files that were posted here to make it harder for everyone else, which is against the philosophy of RageZone...

Reaction score
Tudo o que vejo são pessoas escondendo postagens ou removendo arquivos de trabalho que foram postados aqui para tornar as coisas mais difíceis para todos, o que é contra a filosofia do RageZone...
no one wants to help with anything just play something that is in development and is still complaining that nothing works then it is difficult to publish something because people do not release anything and stay with fixed code for himself. if someone wants something they will have to do from scratch has no way to put the code to be the people just want to play and not continue to develop the project to be something more public and producer seeks to improve their game leaving the game more playable and not focus on cash back.

como fazer do zero? você não precisaria dos arquivos digimon e dos mapas - perguntando genuinamente, já que sou novo na cena
to do it from scratch you have to do the server side with a database that only exists on the server side... the client only has some information that doesn't help much but it is already something that makes it easy to understand how the server side base works

Back