Dmo emulator update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't updated much since... Well, a long time ago. I will be updating the source during Spring Break (Yea, my plans fell through). Here's a pic with premium silk and silk working. I'll upload a video later showing such.


i53KZcD - Dmo emulator update - RaGEZONE Forums




The video as promised. Yes, I know that cash items are supposed to go to the warehouse and yes I will fix it. In order to get the cash shop working you need to parse the bin file for it. When you click to purchase an item you are given a packet that contains an id for such item. These id's can be found in the cash shop bin which then link you to the item id. Once that is done, you may send the item to the cash warehouse or in my case your inventory.

 
Last edited:
Because of all the dead links of client filez and stuff

can someone reupload or give links

to the up-to-date and most stable


Server-FIles/Source With database

and working client to go with it please

i would appreciate it.
 
I would also appreciate it... I've looked everywhere for the files and no matter where I look, I can't find them.

I will reupload soon, wait a little:P::cool:

Luckly I did the backup of all the server (Client + database + all programs)

Link:

Enjoy and hope someone could finish the project :w00t::love:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: DNC
hey guys i will not reupload the files anymore since those what i have were 20% working.. its basically useless. you can only connect to server, no monsters and quest is useless too.. someone was fixing it already but I dont know if hes going to release it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back